ArE YoU FiT ?

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
ArE YoU FiT ?
11
Wed, 12-29-2010 - 12:02am




Pages

Avatar for mrosie
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-23-2000
In reply to: hugss
Wed, 12-29-2010 - 11:29am

Yay! I'm "Very Fit", even though I responded that I didn't like any sports or fitness activities. LOL

RoseAnn

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
In reply to: hugss
Wed, 12-29-2010 - 11:51am
mrosie wrote:

Yay! I'm "Very Fit", even though I responded that I didn't like any sports or fitness activities. LOL

RoseAnn

LOL RoseAnn,
But you do like some fitness activities
Like walking the dogs ..
Glad it came out so well then :)




Avatar for mrosie
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-23-2000
In reply to: hugss
Wed, 12-29-2010 - 12:23pm

That's true, hugss! I guess I don't think of that as fitness so much as a test of my patience. ;) "Must we really stop to smell *every* spot of grass where a dog peed once?" LOL

And I do enjoy the elliptical when I'm in the right frame of mind. I have more energy, sleep better, etc when I'm getting that regular exercise.

RoseAnn

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
In reply to: hugss
Wed, 12-29-2010 - 12:28pm
mrosie wrote:

That's true, hugss! I guess I don't think of that as fitness so much as a test of my patience. ;) "Must we really stop to smell *every* spot of grass where a dog peed once?" LOL

And I do enjoy the elliptical when I'm in the right frame of mind. I have more energy, sleep better, etc when I'm getting that regular exercise.

RoseAnn

LOL on when walking the dogs RoseAnn,
We just try to pull ours along & tell them to *leave it*
Sometimes that works & sometimes it doesn't, LOL
Does make the walk *lots* longer though
You're lucky you have the elliptical .. so hopefully you'll be in the right frame of mind more often.
Seeing as how you really benefit from using it :)




Avatar for mrosie
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-23-2000
In reply to: hugss
Wed, 12-29-2010 - 12:30pm

We have taught our dogs "leave it", too. DH and I joke that all the grass-smelling is their equivalent of newspapers or magazines. When we haven't been on a walk in weeks, it's like they have to catch up on all the back issues. LOL It's predictable, too; there are certain areas they always have to stop and other sections of our walk that don't slow them down at all.

RoseAnn

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-25-2003
In reply to: hugss
Wed, 12-29-2010 - 2:28pm
You're Very Fit Congratulations, you're totally fit and doing everything right. Keep it up.
You have a high fitness level. It's likely that keeping active keeps you healthy and happy.

You're doing great things for yourself and inspiring others.
Be sure to keep challenging yourself so you don't get in a fitness rut!


Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
In reply to: hugss
Wed, 12-29-2010 - 3:09pm

This sounds just perfect for you Caroline :)




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
In reply to: hugss
Wed, 12-29-2010 - 3:12pm
mrosie wrote:

We have taught our dogs "leave it", too. DH and I joke that all the grass-smelling is their equivalent of newspapers or magazines. When we haven't been on a walk in weeks, it's like they have to catch up on all the back issues. LOL It's predictable, too; there are certain areas they always have to stop and other sections of our walk that don't slow them down at all.

RoseAnn

Now that is just too funny RoseAnn,
I love that & can see how it would be true & they would love doing that.
As now that you mention it yes mine are like that as well :)




iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
In reply to: hugss
Wed, 12-29-2010 - 6:53pm
You're Very Fit
Congratulations, you're totally fit and doing everything right. Keep it up.
You have a high fitness level. It's likely that keeping active keeps you healthy and happy.

You're doing great things for yourself and inspiring others.
Be sure to keep challenging yourself so you don't get in a fitness rut!


...not too bad.
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
In reply to: hugss
Wed, 12-29-2010 - 7:02pm
Not bad at all Aileen,
It does fit you :)




Pages