Aug Activity

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Aug Activity
209
Tue, 07-31-2012 - 2:16pm

 

June....a little over 5100 minutes

July score...6218

 

Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Thu, 08-09-2012 - 12:15am
hugss wrote:
Wednesday ~

Lots of walking & in the heat ::gasp::
I would say about an hour but not all at once :smileyhappy:

is that for me or donna?

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Thu, 08-09-2012 - 12:33am
sweetrose007x wrote:
hugss wrote:
Wednesday ~

Lots of walking & in the heat ::gasp::
I would say about an hour but not all at once :smileyhappy:

is that for me or donna?

I'm sure she meant that for you.
Hotter in Vegas than it is here!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Thu, 08-09-2012 - 12:36am
neverstopping wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
hugss wrote:
Wednesday ~

Lots of walking & in the heat ::gasp::
I would say about an hour but not all at once :smileyhappy:

is that for me or donna?

I'm sure she meant that for you.
Hotter in Vegas than it is here!  ...ok cannot tell when it is written for you. Yep we are in a hot spell now from our bay area to nevada and beyond. triple digits for us in parts of the bay area ....yay ! so excited.

 

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Thu, 08-09-2012 - 12:38am
neverstopping wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
hugss wrote:
Wednesday ~

Lots of walking & in the heat ::gasp::
I would say about an hour but not all at once :smileyhappy:

is that for me or donna?

I'm sure she meant that for you.
Hotter in Vegas than it is here!    but this is dry heat. when you are hot in your area with humidity it is hotter.

 

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Thu, 08-09-2012 - 12:40am
sweetrose007x wrote:
neverstopping wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
hugss wrote:
Wednesday ~

Lots of walking & in the heat ::gasp::
I would say about an hour but not all at once :smileyhappy:

is that for me or donna?

I'm sure she meant that for you.
Hotter in Vegas than it is here!    but this is dry heat. when you are hot in your area with humidity it is hotter.

That's sure true about the dry heat!!

Photobucket

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Thu, 08-09-2012 - 12:43am
sweetrose007x wrote:

I'm sure she meant that for you.
Hotter in Vegas than it is here!  ...ok cannot tell when it is written for you. Yep we are in a hot spell now from our bay area to nevada and beyond. triple digits for us in parts of the bay area ....yay ! so excited.

You're excited about the triple digit temps?? lol! That's funny with all the complaining of everyone else!! I don't mind the heat at all, but the humidity gets to be too much at times!! Lucky you having dry heat!! 

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Thu, 08-09-2012 - 12:47am
neverstopping wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:

I'm sure she meant that for you.
Hotter in Vegas than it is here!  ...ok cannot tell when it is written for you. Yep we are in a hot spell now from our bay area to nevada and beyond. triple digits for us in parts of the bay area ....yay ! so excited.

You're excited about the triple digit temps?? lol! That's funny with all the complaining of everyone else!! I don't mind the heat at all, but the humidity gets to be too much at times!! Lucky you having dry heat!!     ....heck no...not excited. just trying to find humor in it, because my tomato plants are now ripening good and loving the temps. wah.......

 

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Thu, 08-09-2012 - 12:49am
neverstopping wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
neverstopping wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
hugss wrote:
Wednesday ~

Lots of walking & in the heat ::gasp::
I would say about an hour but not all at once :smileyhappy:

is that for me or donna?

I'm sure she meant that for you.
Hotter in Vegas than it is here!    but this is dry heat. when you are hot in your area with humidity it is hotter.

That's sure true about the dry heat!!    ....yes and I love the cool temps again. looks like we will not see them this week until may be next week. ooooooh boy.

 

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Thu, 08-09-2012 - 1:12am
sweetrose007x wrote:

You're excited about the triple digit temps?? lol! That's funny with all the complaining of everyone else!! I don't mind the heat at all, but the humidity gets to be too much at times!! Lucky you having dry heat!!     ....heck no...not excited. just trying to find humor in it, because my tomato plants are now ripening good and loving the temps. wah....... Oh, okay, that makes more sense..lol!!

 

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Thu, 08-09-2012 - 1:21am
neverstopping wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:

You're excited about the triple digit temps?? lol! That's funny with all the complaining of everyone else!! I don't mind the heat at all, but the humidity gets to be too much at times!! Lucky you having dry heat!!     ....heck no...not excited. just trying to find humor in it, because my tomato plants are now ripening good and loving the temps. wah....... Oh, okay, that makes more sense..lol!!

    you do not see me too much outdoors in the hi 80s to 90s temps. inland for our area will be triple ...worse.

 

Pages