You know we want to hear it!! :)

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 12:26pm

Did you solve your mouse problems ?

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 12:28pm

Back to IE and after refreshing about three times, I finally got the posting page to appear. Then after posting my thread words and copying them in case they got lost, I also had to refresh two or three more times before it finally showed up. I think the script is there, it's the extreme slowness of pages loading that is the problem..maybe..or something like that.
Sounds like a lot of work & hopefully you can use more than one browser today ..

Links are necessary for we'll never see the thread appear at the top of the page until we dig way down and find it and each of us float it ourselves. Dumb plan!!
LOL .. so true ::sigh::
You have a lot more patience for iv than I do for sure :)

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 2:29pm

hugss wrote:
<p>Did you solve your mouse problems ?</p>

Mousie is working like a little champ today!! Good mousie!! Laughing

Guess I just had to reboot. Odd.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 6:52pm

Glad mousie is behaving today Donna :)

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 6:52pm

Beautiful day today!
Highs in mid 50's & was able to get out & walk with my friend :)

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-06-2013 - 1:17am

Wow..We are so fortunate to have such mild weather in February!! Nice you can walk with your friend! DH and I talked earlier today about getting out and walking outside again soon. Tomorrow morning is his eye surgery and as soon as that heals up we'll begin walking if the weather holds up. Looking forward to it!

It got up to around 65º here today I think. I got the first coat of paint on my chairs done. Tomorrow I'll get the rest on after we get dh home from his surgery. Want to get them done so I can do my Valentines theme on the front porch.

Okay, better get to bed now, have to get up at 6:30am and we are not early birds!! Surprised

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-06-2013 - 9:07pm

How did DH do with his surgery Donna?
Glad you're close to ( I hope) working on those chairs
Yep better get your Vday stuff out soon <g>
Loving this weather & hoping it lasts forever, LOL

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-06-2013 - 9:10pm

Going to bed hungry tonight ::sigh::

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-06-2013 - 11:51pm

Hugs..Surgery was good. He's a bit uncomfortable, but each day will get a wee bit better. I'll have to tape a plastic "patch" over his eye every night for seven days. We'll both be glad when the week is over! It was amazing for me to be able to watch the surgery being done!! So glad they allow that option!

My chairs are finished and tomorrow I'll be able to decorate! Such a good feeling to get a project finished! Now I'm trying to decide what color to paint the front entrance door. I've been trying to make that decision for a few years now and keep changing my mind on color, so nothing has been done about it yet! ::sigh::

Loving this mild weather, too, as we gracefully slide into spring!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-06-2013 - 11:57pm

Hugs..Awww..sorry you're going to bed hungry. Hate that feeling, but necessary sometimes. When I first read that, my mind immediately went to childhood like you must have been a bad girl and are being punished by going to bed with no dinner!! lol

I'm neither hungry, nor full tonight, just comfortable.

Tomorrow morning we go back to see the eye surgeon. Maybe we'll go out for breakfast again too.

Photobucket

Pages