Brand new board fixes update- 11/8

iVillage Member
Brand new board fixes update- 11/8
Thu, 11-08-2012 - 10:57pm

CDJessica has just posted a brand new board update that includes the latest fixes:

http://www.ivillage.com/forums/ivillage-women/around-ivillage/ivillage-help/ivillage-help/latest-update-110812

Let me know if you have any questions or comments!

Lisa

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-09-2012 - 9:21am

Thanks for the update Lisa,
Would be nice to know when these fixes are actually fixed!
As of today members still can't log on
Siggy still has that error message
Can't copy/paste half the time
Some members can't see newer posts at top of board
Am sure there are more/other issues but can't remember right now.

Again thanks :)

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-09-2012 - 9:58am

Yippee!! So glad power is back on and the tech team is back to work and fixing the problems!! Really sorry to hear that some are still having to cope with power outages and other problems in their homes though. The stress has to be awful!! I have a lot of extended family members out there in NJ and some are still without power after 11 days! I cannot even imagine how awful that must to be!!

We'll all be happy to see what improvements are coming soon. My two biggest frustrations at this point are that the "View replies by" (Newest to oldest) is not sticking. It was sticking, but then stopped. I went back into Preferences and re-checked it, but still not sticking. Also, the "Items per page" numbers have never stuck. I'm still having to use IE, too, but haven't checked today to see if Chrome or Firefox have started working again.

Edit: Just checked in Firefox and Chrome and I can read replies in both now, but cannot reply in either of them.

Another is not getting email notifications. I *really* want that back and will be cheering when it happens!!

That's all. LOL! You're all doing a great job and Jessica did great in explaining what's going on. Thank you all!!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-09-2012 - 5:56pm

What happens when you try to reply in IE and Firefox, Donna? (I.e. what kind of error do you get, if any)

I'm missing my subscriptions notifications too! I hope they come back soon. Smile

Lisa 

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-11-2012 - 9:17pm

LISA QUOTE & MY REPLIES:

What happens when you try to reply in IE and Firefox, Donna? (I.e. what kind of error do you get, if any)

In IE, I can do all three...read main posts...read replies...reply. I almost never see an error message and when I do, I back up and redo and it goes through. So, IE works okay, I just don't like using IE.

In Firefox and Chrome...I can read main posts and I can read replies, but I cannot reply.

I'm missing my subscriptions notifications too! I hope they come back soon. Smile

Oh, yes, please get them back SOON!! Smile

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-12-2012 - 12:21pm

In Firefox and Chrome...I can read main posts and I can read replies, but I cannot reply.

Do you get an error when you try or the reply option isn't there at all? Any difference when you try Quick Reply vs. Regular Reply?

Lisa