Day light Savings Time .. Love it or hate it ?

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Day light Savings Time .. Love it or hate it ?
63
Thu, 03-08-2012 - 12:05am
Day light Savings Time .. Love it or hate it ? Love it .. why ? Hate it .. why ? Other .. please share




Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Thu, 03-08-2012 - 1:13am

No love ...no hate.

just do not like.

one or two clocks go whacky when we play with the hands. we just leave them alone.

I have one wrist watch already one hour ahead so will switch to that one.

iVillage Member
Registered: 04-24-2000
Thu, 03-08-2012 - 7:41am
love this change....wish it would stay this way....longer daylight hours....don't feel like hybernating at night..like in the winter when it is dark at 4:00pm

Wishin they would leave it alone !!
Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Thu, 03-08-2012 - 9:03am
bunny41 wrote:
love this change....wish it would stay this way....longer daylight hours....don't feel like hybernating at night..like in the winter when it is dark at 4:00pm

Wishin they would leave it alone !!


Yay!
Doesn't it make you want to do more things then in the early evenings Bunny?
Yes would be nice if they left it :)




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Thu, 03-08-2012 - 9:04am
sweetrose007x wrote:

No love ...no hate.

just do not like.

one or two clocks go whacky when we play with the hands. we just leave them alone.

I have one wrist watch already one hour ahead so will switch to that one.

Why don't you like it?
You can't change your clocks in the house?
Do you have one watch that says now's time & another watch with dst ?





iVillage Member
Registered: 10-23-2007
Thu, 03-08-2012 - 10:10am
At first, I will hate it because it's change. But I'm sure after awhile I will love it, mainly because of what Bunny said: longer daytime. I also like to be able to wake up with the sun.
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Thu, 03-08-2012 - 10:17am
hugss wrote:
Day light Savings Time .. Love it or hate it ? Love it .. why ? Hate it .. why ? Other .. please share
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Thu, 03-08-2012 - 10:53am
hugss wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:

No love ...no hate.

just do not like.

one or two clocks go whacky when we play with the hands. we just leave them alone.

I have one wrist watch already one hour ahead so will switch to that one.

Why don't you like it?
You can't change your clocks in the house? ...we change the stove and other clocks. The two special clocks can be moved , but then there timing goes off even though the hands say the time. The bell and the other features.
Do you have one watch that says now's time & another watch with dst ? ....one is regular time , and one is one hour ahead. Easy.


iVillage Member
Registered: 08-08-2003
Thu, 03-08-2012 - 11:02am

I love it because I love being outside on summer evenings, working in the garden, walking, visiting with neighbors.

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Thu, 03-08-2012 - 12:06pm
wildflower05 wrote:

I love it because I love being outside on summer evenings, working in the garden, walking, visiting with neighbors.




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Thu, 03-08-2012 - 12:08pm
sweetrose007x wrote:
hugss wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:

No love ...no hate.

just do not like.

one or two clocks go whacky when we play with the hands. we just leave them alone.

I have one wrist watch already one hour ahead so will switch to that one.

Why don't you like it?
You can't change your clocks in the house? ...we change the stove and other clocks. The two special clocks can be moved , but then there timing goes off even though the hands say the time. The bell and the other features.
Do you have one watch that says now's time & another watch with dst ? ....one is regular time , and one is one hour ahead. Easy.





Pages