Do YoU DrinK More or Less Water in CooLer WeatHer ?

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Do YoU DrinK More or Less Water in CooLer WeatHer ?
96
Tue, 09-27-2011 - 12:19am
Do YoU DrinK More or Less Water in CooLer WeatHer ? I drink the same Less .. why? More .. why It depends .. on what? Other .. please share




Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Tue, 09-27-2011 - 12:52am
I used to drink less, but now drink the same or a little bit more.
Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Tue, 09-27-2011 - 1:26am

The poll is messed up!! There's no boxes to click choices on!

Will try that part again tomorrow.

My answer would be "I drink the same".

Now I'm drinking green tea for the health benefits. I put one teabag in a 16 oz glass and fill it with cold tap water. After I drink it half way down, I keep filling it up again and keep drinking it all day long. I use the Lipton tea bags, 100% pure tea, with orange, jasmine and passion fruit in it, natural, not powdered chemical junk. I'm ready for a different green tea flavor now, though. There is one with vanilla and something else in it. I may try that one. I don't like plain green tea.

Photobucket

Avatar for grammyellen
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-04-2007
Tue, 09-27-2011 - 7:02am

i drink pretty close to the same winter, summer, spring and fall.

Photobucket

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Tue, 09-27-2011 - 8:52am
grammyellen wrote:

i drink pretty close to the same winter, summer, spring and fall.

Good for you Ellen,
Do you know how much a day you drink altogether?
Just wondering :)





Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Tue, 09-27-2011 - 8:53am
neverstopping wrote:

The poll is messed up!! There's no boxes to click choices on!

Will try that part again tomorrow.

My answer would be "I drink the same".

Now I'm drinking green tea for the health benefits. I put one teabag in a 16 oz glass and fill it with cold tap water. After I drink it half way down, I keep filling it up again and keep drinking it all day long. I use the Lipton tea bags, 100% pure tea, with orange, jasmine and passion fruit in it, natural, not powdered chemical junk. I'm ready for a different green tea flavor now, though. There is one with vanilla and something else in it. I may try that one. I don't like plain green tea.


I looked & thought I saw places to check to vote Donna,
Let em know though when you try it.
Happy to hear you drink the same all the time.
The tea flavored vanilla sounds yummy .. might have to try that.
Is this hot tea or it can be either ?





Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Tue, 09-27-2011 - 8:54am
sweetrose007x wrote:
I used to drink less, but now drink the same or a little bit more.


You mean les in cooler weather?
How/why did you change?
Glad it is the same now though :)




Avatar for grammyellen
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-04-2007
Tue, 09-27-2011 - 9:17am
hugss wrote:
grammyellen wrote:

i drink pretty close to the same winter, summer, spring and fall.

Good for you Ellen,
Do you know how much a day you drink altogether?
Just wondering :)


no, i don't. i have a huge insulated mug thingy that i got when i was in the hospital years ago. i fill it two or three times a day.

Photobucket

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Tue, 09-27-2011 - 9:20am
hugss wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

The poll is messed up!! There's no boxes to click choices on!

Will try that part again tomorrow.

My answer would be "I drink the same".

Now I'm drinking green tea for the health benefits. I put one teabag in a 16 oz glass and fill it with cold tap water. After I drink it half way down, I keep filling it up again and keep drinking it all day long. I use the Lipton tea bags, 100% pure tea, with orange, jasmine and passion fruit in it, natural, not powdered chemical junk. I'm ready for a different green tea flavor now, though. There is one with vanilla and something else in it. I may try that one. I don't like plain green tea.


I looked & thought I saw places to check to vote Donna,
Yes, it is working right this morning and I was able to vote.
Let em know though when you try it.
Happy to hear you drink the same all the time.
Glad you're happy, makes me happy too..lol
The tea flavored vanilla sounds yummy .. might have to try that.
It does to me too. I has another flavor with it, but I don't remember what it is. Someone told me about it. There's also a green teabag with raspberry, too, but I don't like that flavor. You might like it though.
Is this hot tea or it can be either ?
Yes, Hugs, you can use teabags in either hot or cold water..lol!!

Photobucket

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Tue, 09-27-2011 - 9:28am
neverstopping wrote:
hugss wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

The poll is messed up!! There's no boxes to click choices on!

Will try that part again tomorrow.

My answer would be "I drink the same".

Now I'm drinking green tea for the health benefits. I put one teabag in a 16 oz glass and fill it with cold tap water. After I drink it half way down, I keep filling it up again and keep drinking it all day long. I use the Lipton tea bags, 100% pure tea, with orange, jasmine and passion fruit in it, natural, not powdered chemical junk. I'm ready for a different green tea flavor now, though. There is one with vanilla and something else in it. I may try that one. I don't like plain green tea.


I looked & thought I saw places to check to vote Donna,
Yes, it is working right this morning and I was able to vote.
Let em know though when you try it.
Happy to hear you drink the same all the time.
Glad you're happy, makes me happy too..lol
The tea flavored vanilla sounds yummy .. might have to try that.
It does to me too. I has another flavor with it, but I don't remember what it is. Someone told me about it. There's also a green teabag with raspberry, too, but I don't like that flavor. You might like it though.
Is this hot tea or it can be either ?
Yes, Hugs, you can use teabags in either hot or cold water..lol!!




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Tue, 09-27-2011 - 9:30am
How many ounces does the big mug thingy hold?
Am glad you fill it & drink up :)




Pages