Do YoU eat Soup in the Spring/Summer ?

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Do YoU eat Soup in the Spring/Summer ?
37
Tue, 04-10-2012 - 12:13am
Do YoU eat Soup in the Spring/Summer ? Of course .. please share No .. why not ? It depends .. on what ? Other .. please share




Pages

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Tue, 04-10-2012 - 12:30am

Yes, of course! I eat other hot foods, why not soup too?! I know some people don't and I really don't get that. You don't have to eat it boiling hot! Let cool down to whatever temp you enjoy other cooked foods and enjoy it!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 04-27-2004
Tue, 04-10-2012 - 7:18am
Of course.............why not? We eat other hot/warm meals in the spring/summer so why not a nice yummy bowl of soup!

Photobucket

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Tue, 04-10-2012 - 9:03am
hisstorm77 wrote:
Of course.............why not? We eat other hot/warm meals in the spring/summer so why not a nice yummy bowl of soup!

Makes good sense to me, LOL
How often during the summer time do you ?





Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Tue, 04-10-2012 - 9:04am
neverstopping wrote:

Yes, of course! I eat other hot foods, why not soup too?! I know some people don't and I really don't get that. You don't have to eat it boiling hot! Let cool down to whatever temp you enjoy other cooked foods and enjoy it!!




iVillage Member
Registered: 04-27-2004
Tue, 04-10-2012 - 10:19am
Oh, couldn't say for sure how often, but am thinking it may not be as often as during the fall and winter. Did just make some of my chicken soup last week though.

Photobucket

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Tue, 04-10-2012 - 11:01am
hugss wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

Yes, of course! I eat other hot foods, why not soup too?! I know some people don't and I really don't get that. You don't have to eat it boiling hot! Let cool down to whatever temp you enjoy other cooked foods and enjoy it!!

Photobucket

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Tue, 04-10-2012 - 11:53am
neverstopping wrote:
hugss wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

Yes, of course! I eat other hot foods, why not soup too?! I know some people don't and I really don't get that. You don't have to eat it boiling hot! Let cool down to whatever temp you enjoy other cooked foods and enjoy it!!




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Tue, 04-10-2012 - 11:54am
hisstorm77 wrote:
Oh, couldn't say for sure how often, but am thinking it may not be as often as during the fall and winter. Did just make some of my chicken soup last week though.


I know what you mean,
What all goes in your chicken soup?
Yummy :)




iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Tue, 04-10-2012 - 12:29pm
hugss wrote:
Do YoU eat Soup in the Spring/Summer ? Of course .. please share No .. why not ? It depends .. on what ? Other .. please share
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 01-18-2003
Tue, 04-10-2012 - 1:32pm

I eat more salads than soups during the summer months.
When the temps get over 100 soups and stews just don't sound good to me....

Photobucket

Pages