I am going to list more than 5 if that's okay....
1) I am thankful that I seek help when I need it.
2) I am thankful that the health of my family is good.
3) I am thankful for my family and dear friends.
4) I am thankful for my two little dogs, who bring us such joy, comfort us when we're sad, and love us unconditionally.
5) I am thankful for my job, as I was able to make a nice donation to the women's shelter this year.
6) I am thankful that my daughters are home with me this year for Christmas!
7) I am thankful for the many visits I was able to have with my mom this year.
8) I am thankful for my home and my car.
9) I am thankful for my patio and gardens and my ability to work in them.
10) I am thankful I can see, walk and feel with my whole heart.
1.) I'm grateful that our van is still running, that van has been through so much and has a lot of miles on it, so I'm glad it's still running so Chris can get to work everyday
2.) I'm grateful that Chris got his new job because he's bringing home more money, maybe not a whole lot more, but at least it's more and it helps.
3.) I'm grateful that I have such a happy, healthy daughter....she has taught me so much and I am blessed to have her in my life
4.) I'm grateful that we were able to celebrate the holidays with family, it was a lot of fun
5.) I'm grateful that my uncle is in a better hospital so maybe they can find out what's wrong soon and he'll get to come home soon.