Friends .. What's going on this week ?

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Friends .. What's going on this week ?
51
Mon, 07-30-2012 - 12:21am
 

Last couple of days of July ::gasp::
I know hard to believe ..
Hope you all had a nice weekend,

So what's up for your week ?
Something fun & exciting or the SOS ?
Have a fabulous week & let us know what's going on :smileyhappy:




Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Mon, 07-30-2012 - 12:47am

watch some shows, some olympics, continued reading for readathon, crocheting

plant cuttings of succulents, laundry, workouts, errands. too much for everyday of this week?

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Mon, 07-30-2012 - 8:53am
sweetrose007x wrote:

watch some shows, some olympics, continued reading for readathon, crocheting

plant cuttings of succulents, laundry, workouts, errands. too much for everyday of this week?


Sounds like a nice week ahead for you Aileen,
Are you enjoying the olympics?
Does look like a lot for everyday ..
Have a great week :smileyhappy:




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Mon, 07-30-2012 - 9:10am

Youngest ds may be home for a couple of days.
Some house cleaning of course, LOL
also need to think about what I need for my upcoming trip & pull it out.
Other than that .. going to be hot ::sigh::
Hope you all have a great week :smileyhappy:




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Mon, 07-30-2012 - 9:34am
ludam wrote:
hugss wrote:
 

Last couple of days of July ::gasp::
I know hard to believe .. - yes! where does the time go?!
Hope you all had a nice weekend, - hope you did, too.

So what's up for your week ?
Something fun & exciting or the SOS ? - SOS for the most part.  Fun or exciting things rarely happen here anymore. Or maybe I'm just not easily excitable.  lol
Have a fabulous week & let us know what's going on :smileyhappy: - thanks, you too :smileyhappy:

 

LOL ludam,
Know what you mean .. besides sos can be good too <g>
How's your weather suppose to be this week?
Have a great week :smileyhappy:





iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Mon, 07-30-2012 - 10:35am
hugss wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:

watch some shows, some olympics, continued reading for readathon, crocheting

plant cuttings of succulents, laundry, workouts, errands. too much for everyday of this week?


Sounds like a nice week ahead for you Aileen,
Are you enjoying the olympics?  ...we just watch some ...not all . I read most of the time.
Does look like a lot for everyday ....well that is what I do , it is normal for me.
Have a great week :smileyhappy:....you, too Hugs

 

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Mon, 07-30-2012 - 11:26am
Sounds good then,
Enjoy your week :smileyhappy:




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Mon, 07-30-2012 - 11:28am
ludam wrote:
hugss wrote:
ludam wrote:
hugss wrote:
 

Last couple of days of July ::gasp::
I know hard to believe .. - yes! where does the time go?!
Hope you all had a nice weekend, - hope you did, too.

So what's up for your week ?
Something fun & exciting or the SOS ? - SOS for the most part.  Fun or exciting things rarely happen here anymore. Or maybe I'm just not easily excitable.  lol
Have a fabulous week & let us know what's going on :smileyhappy: - thanks, you too :smileyhappy:

 

LOL ludam,
Know what you mean .. besides sos can be good too <g> - I don't know if necessarily good, but I function better with a routine. Deviating from it puts me out of sorts sometimes.  However, it is kinda boring - work, home, cook, clean, etc.  OK, it's very boring, but the last couple of years we've had so much bad/sad stuff happening around us that boring/sos is good in that sense.  No hospitals of funeral homes for a change (knock on wood).
How's your weather suppose to be this week? - in the low to mid 80's, higher by the end of the week.  Humid, chance of t-storms every day, I think.  They're saying it's lower than normal.  Well, we've had higher than normal, few heat waves, ridiculous humidity so a little "break" is good.
Have a great week :smileyhappy: - thanks. you, too. :smileyhappy:


 Exactly why I said sos is good <g>
Glad nothing bad is going on right now!  Keep it that way <wink>
Your weather sounds awesome to me, LOL
Afterall it is summer & even the humidity is better than anything winter can offer!
Enjoy the week & here's to a great one :smileyhappy:

 




iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Mon, 07-30-2012 - 12:08pm

you too enjoy week.

iVillage Member
Registered: 01-18-2003
Mon, 07-30-2012 - 1:00pm
hugss wrote:

Youngest ds may be home for a couple of days.
Some house cleaning of course, LOL
also need to think about what I need for my upcoming trip & pull it out.
Other than that .. going to be hot ::sigh::
Hope you all have a great week :smileyhappy:

Nice you're ds may be coming to visit:smileyhappy:
Getting ready for Vegas, Fun!!

SOS here, of course...lol
Will be learning how to use my Google Nexus7 tablet. May have to enlist dgc's help...lol 

Hope you have a great week too:smileyhappy:

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Mon, 07-30-2012 - 1:14pm
gram2katnsam wrote:
hugss wrote:

Youngest ds may be home for a couple of days.
Some house cleaning of course, LOL
also need to think about what I need for my upcoming trip & pull it out.
Other than that .. going to be hot ::sigh::
Hope you all have a great week :smileyhappy:

Nice you're ds may be coming to visit:smileyhappy:
Getting ready for Vegas, Fun!!

SOS here, of course...lol
Will be learning how to use my Google Nexus7 tablet. May have to enlist dgc's help...lol 

Hope you have a great week too:smileyhappy:


Let's hope he does come as I have so much to say to him <g>
Yes counting down to Vegas & can't wait!

So your new tablet .. can you play scrabble on it?
Words with friends ?

You have a good week as well :smileyhappy:




Pages