Have you ever....

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Have you ever....
13
Mon, 01-16-2012 - 5:50pm
1. Skinny dipped? 2. Looked for a hat or glasses or something else to find out it was on your body ? 3. Talked to a stranger in a bathroom? 4. Ridden in a limo for anything other than a funeral? 5. Volunteered for a stage show/act? 6. Dated someone famous? 7. Helped a stranger? You add a question for everyone to answer
Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Mon, 01-16-2012 - 5:57pm
no to all except help a stranger.

have you ever snow tubed?
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Mon, 01-16-2012 - 6:12pm
veercan2005 wrote:
1. Skinny dipped? 2. Looked for a hat or glasses or something else to find out it was on your body ? 3. Talked to a stranger in a bathroom? 4. Ridden in a limo for anything other than a funeral? 5. Volunteered for a stage show/act? 6. Dated someone famous? 7. Helped a stranger? You add a question for everyone to answer


Fun Glenda :)

1. yes ::blush::
2. no
3. yes
4. yes
5. no
6. no
7. yes

Have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon ?




Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Mon, 01-16-2012 - 11:12pm

1. Skinny dipped? No, too modest to do that; but would love to do that just with my husband if I knew it was totally private.
2. Looked for a hat or glasses or something else to find out it was on your body ? Oh, yes, the worst is looking all over for my cell phone while I'm talking on it!!! Geez!!!
3. Talked to a stranger in a bathroom? Oh, sure, often!
4. Ridden in a limo for anything other than a funeral? Yes, with a group of gals from another message board, including our Ellen, while we were all in Savannah, Ga!
5. Volunteered for a stage show/act? Yes, I've been in lots of stage shows and acts. They were in schools, in churchs, in church shows at theaters.
6. Dated someone famous? No
7. Helped a stranger? Of course!

You add a question for everyone to answer....

8. Ever had toilet paper stuck to your shoe or sticking out the back of your clothes? I have more than once!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 07-09-2001
Tue, 01-17-2012 - 2:51pm

1. Skinny dipped?- no
2. Looked for a hat or glasses or something else to find out it was on your body ?- yes, just recently I was looking for something that was in my hand all along.
3. Talked to a stranger in a bathroom?- yes
4. Ridden in a limo for anything other than a funeral? - yes., actually never for a funeral
5. Volunteered for a stage show/act?- no, was in some things in school, but didn't volunteer.
6. Dated someone famous? - no
7. Helped a stranger?- yes, I'm sure





 




iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Tue, 01-17-2012 - 3:28pm
sweetrose007x wrote:
no to all except help a stranger.

have you ever snow tubed?


No i have never snow tubes...but have tubed once on the water behind a boat

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Tue, 01-17-2012 - 3:31pm
hugss wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
1. Skinny dipped? 2. Looked for a hat or glasses or something else to find out it was on your body ? 3. Talked to a stranger in a bathroom? 4. Ridden in a limo for anything other than a funeral? 5. Volunteered for a stage show/act? 6. Dated someone famous? 7. Helped a stranger? You add a question for everyone to answer


Fun Glenda :)

1. yes ::blush::
2. no
3. yes
4. yes
5. no
6. no
7. yes

Have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon ?

you go girl!!

so what did you ride in a limo for?



Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Tue, 01-17-2012 - 3:35pm
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
1. Skinny dipped? 2. Looked for a hat or glasses or something else to find out it was on your body ? 3. Talked to a stranger in a bathroom? 4. Ridden in a limo for anything other than a funeral? 5. Volunteered for a stage show/act? 6. Dated someone famous? 7. Helped a stranger? You add a question for everyone to answer


Fun Glenda :)

1. yes ::blush::
2. no
3. yes
4. yes
5. no
6. no
7. yes

Have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon ?

you go girl!!

so what did you ride in a limo for?






iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Tue, 01-17-2012 - 3:41pm
neverstopping wrote:

1. Skinny dipped? No, too modest to do that; but would love to do that just with my husband if I knew it was totally private.

Wonder if you could ever find a place like that?

You add a question for everyone to answer....

8. Ever had toilet paper stuck to your shoe or sticking out the back of your clothes? I have more than once!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Tue, 01-17-2012 - 3:49pm
neverstopping wrote:

1. Skinny dipped? No, too modest to do that; but would love to do that just with my husband if I knew it was totally private. that would be nice
2. Looked for a hat or glasses or something else to find out it was on your body ? Oh, yes, the worst is looking all over for my cell phone while I'm talking on it!!! Geez!!! lol i have done that with glasses
3. Talked to a stranger in a bathroom? Oh, sure, often! me too
4. Ridden in a limo for anything other than a funeral? Yes, with a group of gals from another message board, including our Ellen, while we were all in Savannah, Ga! cool
5. Volunteered for a stage show/act? Yes, I've been in lots of stage shows and acts. They were in schools, in churchs, in church shows at theaters. i have for a hypnotist
6. Dated someone famous? No
7. Helped a stranger? Of course! nice

You add a question for everyone to answer....

8. Ever had toilet paper stuck to your shoe or sticking out the back of your clothes? I have more than once!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Tue, 01-17-2012 - 3:52pm
ludam wrote:

1. Skinny dipped?- no
2. Looked for a hat or glasses or something else to find out it was on your body ?- yes, just recently I was looking for something that was in my hand all along. i have done that too. my fav is glasses on the head
3. Talked to a stranger in a bathroom?- yes
4. Ridden in a limo for anything other than a funeral? - yes., actually never for a funeral What were you in one for?
5. Volunteered for a stage show/act?- no, was in some things in school, but didn't volunteer.
6. Dated someone famous? - no
7. Helped a stranger?- yes, I'm sure nice:smileywink:

Photobucket

Pages