How much did your newborns weigh?

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-16-2002
How much did your newborns weigh?
26
Fri, 10-21-2011 - 10:22pm

I got a two-fer

dsJ was 5 lbs. 15 ounces

dsW was 5 lbs. 7 1/2 oz.

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Fri, 10-21-2011 - 10:49pm
6 lbs...18 oz. ....small breech baby.
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Fri, 10-21-2011 - 11:13pm

Oldest was early & weighed a bit over 5,
I would need to go see youngest ::gasp::
Thinking 6 or 7 pounds :)




Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Sat, 10-22-2011 - 10:47am

She was 6 lb. 5 oz. and 19" long..the most beautiful baby girl in the entire world..40 years ago last March 23rd. :)

My second daughter is actually my stepdaughter.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 04-24-2000
Sat, 10-22-2011 - 11:45am

Well...DD#1 was 3 wks early...at 7 lb 2 oz..19 in long...entered hosp at 8:00 am & delivered at 8:37 am !!!!

DD#2...was 8 lbs 10oz.....21 in long....entered hosp at 2:00 pm..born at 5:30 pm

DD#3..was 9 lbs 4 oz...21 1/2 long..entered hosp at 5:00 pm..born at 7:35 pm

DS....was 10lbs 2 1/2 oz....23 1/2 long.......YIKES..entered hosp at 7:00pm for stress test...water broke at 10:00 & born at 11:15 pm.

ALL NATURAL...no drugs ! I very lucky...fast..intense labors & deleveries.

good thing I did'nt keep going...as they kept getting bigger !! lol

Photobucket
Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Sat, 10-22-2011 - 12:05pm

BUNNY...How in the world did you remember all of those statistics?!! Impressive!!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-16-2002
Sat, 10-22-2011 - 12:16pm

I think I read somewhere that you had a cesarian - are you sure - you said 6 lbs. 18 oz. ... was it 8 oz.?

Mom had a breech - delivered naturally.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-16-2002
Sat, 10-22-2011 - 12:17pm
hugss wrote:

Oldest was early & weighed a bit over 5,
I would need to go see youngest ::gasp::
Thinking 6 or 7 pounds :)

Was oldest ok or need any special care?


Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-16-2002
Sat, 10-22-2011 - 12:20pm
neverstopping wrote:

She was 6 lb. 5 oz. and 19" long..the most beautiful baby girl in the entire world..40 years ago last March 23rd. :)

My second daughter is actually my stepdaughter.

To be dliplomatic - lol - of course she was the most beautiful baby girl in the entire world - no, don't get mad, she WAS.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-16-2002
Sat, 10-22-2011 - 12:24pm
bunny41 wrote:

Well...DD#1 was 3 wks early...at 7 lb 2 oz..19 in long...entered hosp at 8:00 am & delivered at 8:37 am !!!!

DD#2...was 8 lbs 10oz.....21 in long....entered hosp at 2:00 pm..born at 5:30 pm

DD#3..was 9 lbs 4 oz...21 1/2 long..entered hosp at 5:00 pm..born at 7:35 pm

DS....was 10lbs 2 1/2 oz....23 1/2 long.......YIKES..entered hosp at 7:00pm for stress test...water broke at 10:00 & born at 11:15 pm.

ALL NATURAL...no drugs ! I very lucky...fast..intense labors & deleveries.

good thing I did'nt keep going...as they kept getting bigger !! lol

LOL Bunny!!

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Sat, 10-22-2011 - 12:31pm
Oldest was ok more or less :)




Pages