How Often Do You Skip Breakfast?

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
How Often Do You Skip Breakfast?
87
Tue, 02-07-2012 - 12:00am
How Often Do You Skip Breakfast? Never .. why not? Once in a while .. why? I skip it more than I have it .. why? It depends .. on what? Other .. please share




Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Tue, 02-07-2012 - 12:58pm
hugss wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:

I said once and a while...but not much anymore. I sit down with my milk, pills, yogurt, and my blood tester right away and click on the puter.

Then a little later i will have toast or cream of wheat or soemthing like that

I am even getting better about dinner

Glad you don't as often anymore Glenda,
When is the time you do & why?
What do you mean about getting better at dinner ?

well being so far from everything sometimes if i am runnig late leaving for something . i have forgotten my pills a couple times of to take my bs. so i take the pills on the road and the bs. usually i will eat a diabetic meal replacer bar or we will stop somewhere for breakfast,

I am getting better at eating dinner and when it is dinner time too

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Tue, 02-07-2012 - 1:18pm
neverstopping wrote:
hugss wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

I very seldom skip breakfast, like hardly ever skip it. It's an important meal after not being nourished for so many hours. It gets the blood sugar going in the right direction, unless breakfast is something high carb with no protein.

Figured you wouldn't Donna
When is that occasional time you do ?

You and your questions..LOL!!
It happens when I'm engrossed in my computer...like talking to you...lol...and not hungry and forget about it until it's lunch time!! Sometimes if it's around 11am or so, I'll make it brunch.


LOL .. gotta keep you coming back
You engrossed & forget to eat? .. Hard to believe
But I get it .. really I do
Thanks for letting me know ;)




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Tue, 02-07-2012 - 1:20pm
OK but you said you take your pills in the morning so you can't forget right?
Now this dinner thing .. what you don't want to eat or want to cook ?
Or both ?
LOL




iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Tue, 02-07-2012 - 1:36pm
just kidding...if you look at my meals...I never skipped.
I use that for energy . If I do not eat I get tired fast.
I just tried on a blouse that fit at the time before last yr, then later I could not fit as well, so I was planning to donate it and for the last time tried it on. Good thing i did.
I fit good into it .
iVillage Member
Registered: 01-18-2003
Tue, 02-07-2012 - 1:38pm
neverstopping wrote:
hugss wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

I very seldom skip breakfast, like hardly ever skip it. It's an important meal after not being nourished for so many hours. It gets the blood sugar going in the right direction, unless breakfast is something high carb with no protein.

Figured you wouldn't Donna
When is that occasional time you do ?

You and your questions..LOL!!
It happens when I'm engrossed in my computer...like talking to you...lol...and not hungry and forget about it until it's lunch time!! Sometimes if it's around 11am or so, I'll make it brunch.

neverstopping wrote:
hugss wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

I very seldom skip breakfast, like hardly ever skip it. It's an important meal after not being nourished for so many hours. It gets the blood sugar going in the right direction, unless breakfast is something high carb with no protein.

Figured you wouldn't Donna
When is that occasional time you do ?

You and your questions..LOL!!
It happens when I'm engrossed in my computer...like talking to you...lol...and not hungry and forget about it until it's lunch time!! Sometimes if it's around 11am or so, I'll make it brunch.

LOL...I don't know how Hugs thinks of so many questions;)

I'm like you...sometimes I get

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Tue, 02-07-2012 - 1:51pm
hugss wrote:
OK but you said you take your pills in the morning so you can't forget right?
Now this dinner thing .. what you don't want to eat or want to cook ?
Or both ?
LOL


just cant be bothered

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 07-09-2001
Tue, 02-07-2012 - 2:05pm
hugss wrote:
ludam wrote:

I don't think of it as skipping b'fast, because most of the time I eat b'fast foods, just later in the day.





 




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Tue, 02-07-2012 - 3:36pm
sweetrose007x wrote:
just kidding...if you look at my meals...I never skipped.
I use that for energy . If I do not eat I get tired fast.
I just tried on a blouse that fit at the time before last yr, then later I could not fit as well, so I was planning to donate it and for the last time tried it on. Good thing i did.
I fit good into it .


True on the meals which I do as well as you making breakfast daily for DH & DS
Nice on the blouse .. good thing you tried it on again :)




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Tue, 02-07-2012 - 3:37pm
ludam wrote:
hugss wrote:
ludam wrote:

I don't think of it as skipping b'fast, because most of the time I eat b'fast foods, just later in the day.




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Tue, 02-07-2012 - 3:39pm
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:
OK but you said you take your pills in the morning so you can't forget right?
Now this dinner thing .. what you don't want to eat or want to cook ?
Or both ?
LOL


just cant be bothered

You're serious?
You can't be bothered with dinner/supper?




Pages