How Often Do You Skip Breakfast?

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
How Often Do You Skip Breakfast?
87
Tue, 02-07-2012 - 12:00am
How Often Do You Skip Breakfast? Never .. why not? Once in a while .. why? I skip it more than I have it .. why? It depends .. on what? Other .. please share




Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 04-24-2000
Thu, 02-09-2012 - 1:18pm

I NEVER skip breakfast....NEVER !!! If I don't I feel like I am gonna pass out......prob cuz I am hypo-glycemic.....gatta keep that blood sugar level up !

Anyways....I think brekkie is the best meal of the day.....love all breakfast food....could eat it for 3 meals...lol !!!!

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Thu, 02-09-2012 - 3:45pm
bunny41 wrote:

I NEVER skip breakfast....NEVER !!! If I don't I feel like I am gonna pass out......prob cuz I am hypo-glycemic.....gatta keep that blood sugar level up !

Anyways....I think brekkie is the best meal of the day.....love all breakfast food....could eat it for 3 meals...lol !!!!

Good to hear Bunny,
Sometimes breakfast for dinner is even better

How are you?




iVillage Member
Registered: 04-24-2000
Thu, 02-09-2012 - 5:15pm

Huggs wrote"

Good to hear Bunny,
Sometimes breakfast for dinner is even better

How are you?

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Thu, 02-09-2012 - 5:25pm
bunny41 wrote:

Huggs wrote"

Good to hear Bunny,
Sometimes breakfast for dinner is even better

How are you?




iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Thu, 02-09-2012 - 5:42pm

Hope you are feeling better from all that shabang stuff with those symptoms.

Did you take the flu shot? I know it does not guarantee, but it probably lessens the sickness.

colds are unavoidable ...I do know that unless we

iVillage Member
Registered: 04-25-2011
Thu, 02-09-2012 - 5:57pm

I can eat "breakfast" 3x a day too

We had a big breakfast last night!

iVillage Member
Registered: 04-24-2000
Thu, 02-09-2012 - 7:11pm

Hugs wrote "

Gosh you have bene through it all now Bunny,
Maybe you party too much
So glad to hear you're finally feeling better, bout time!
Perhaps you should rest & do little this weekend
How are the grand kids .. didn't Abigail have another test or is it too soon?
I don't recall ::blush::

Well we better not be rid of you or else I will hunt you down, LOL
Take care

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-24-2000
Thu, 02-09-2012 - 7:20pm

sweetrose wrote"

Hope you are feeling better from all that shabang stuff with those symptoms.

Did you take the flu shot? I know it does not guarantee, but it probably lessens the sickness.

colds are unavoidable ...I do know that unless we

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-24-2000
Thu, 02-09-2012 - 7:21pm
lol....I love breakfast for dinner.....BUT...that would NOT sit well with hubby.....he loves his meat & potato's !!!!
Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Thu, 02-09-2012 - 7:26pm
bunny41 wrote:

Hugs wrote "

Gosh you have bene through it all now Bunny,
Maybe you party too much
So glad to hear you're finally feeling better, bout time!
Perhaps you should rest & do little this weekend
How are the grand kids .. didn't Abigail have another test or is it too soon?
I don't recall ::blush::

Well we better not be rid of you or else I will hunt you down, LOL
Take care




Pages