I Tried...The No Gadget Day....

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
I Tried...The No Gadget Day....
27
Sat, 03-24-2012 - 6:57pm

I did not say I was going to do it all the way. I just picked the computer since I am on this computer more than tv, cell phone, mp3 player, etc.

I gave up and it was 2 to 3 hours more ...oh well. I tried.

I know it was for no gadget and tech day...the whole thing like car, etc. I needed the car to drive to my appointment which used a digital machine so that was out for me.

Will I do it again ?

Pages

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Sat, 03-24-2012 - 7:04pm
sweetrose007x wrote:

I did not say I was going to do it all the way. I just picked the computer since I am on this computer more than tv, cell phone, mp3 player, etc.

I gave up and it was 2 to 3 hours more ...oh well. I tried.

I know it was for no gadget and tech day...the whole thing like car, etc. I needed the car to drive to my appointment which used a digital machine so that was out for me.

Will I do it again ?




iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Sat, 03-24-2012 - 7:07pm

Yes ...just wanted to see how it was.

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Sat, 03-24-2012 - 7:13pm
Guess kind of hard for you :)




iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Sat, 03-24-2012 - 7:36pm

it was not too bad.

it was a nice rest.

not being obligated to being on computer .

it felt a little free.

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Sat, 03-24-2012 - 8:57pm
I never feel obligated though to be here .. it's my choice when/if I am
Glad you liked it a bit :)




iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Sat, 03-24-2012 - 9:44pm

true if I choose to be on or off.

I think I just may do it once a week.

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Sat, 03-24-2012 - 10:24pm
OK .. Well if you say so :)




Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Sun, 03-25-2012 - 12:49am

Is there a purpose for doing this? Self sacrifice thing? Religious experience? Torture?? LOL

Well, whatever it was for, at least you gave it a try!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Sun, 03-25-2012 - 1:17am
neverstopping wrote:

Is there a purpose for doing this? Self sacrifice thing? Religious experience? Torture?? LOL

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Sun, 03-25-2012 - 9:04am
sweetrose007x wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

Is there a purpose for doing this? Self sacrifice thing? Religious experience? Torture?? LOL

Photobucket

Pages