Just wondering what kind......

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Just wondering what kind......
29
Wed, 04-25-2012 - 12:09pm

Do you......

1) Have a favorite drinking glass? What kind?

2) Have a favorite coffee mug? What kind?

3) Have a favorite teacup? What kind?

4)

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 07-09-2001
Wed, 04-25-2012 - 12:39pm
neverstopping wrote:

Do you......

1) Have a favorite drinking glass? What kind?- no

2) Have a favorite coffee mug? What kind? - dont drink coffee

3) Have a favorite teacup? What kind? - no

4)





 




iVillage Member
Registered: 04-27-2004
Wed, 04-25-2012 - 12:49pm
neverstopping wrote:

Do you......

1) Have a favorite drinking glass? No, not really. What kind?

2) Have a favorite coffee mug? Used to when I drank coffee.

Photobucket

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Wed, 04-25-2012 - 2:23pm

Do you......

1) Have a favorite drinking glass? Yes. What kind? It's clear acrylic, round on the top, square on the bottom and the whole bottom is irridescent colors. It's pretty and I like it a lot and I'm sure my water tastes better because of it..lol. I bought it in a gift shop, only have one of them, and always hand wash so it will stay nice.

2) Have a favorite coffee mug? Sort of.

Photobucket

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Wed, 04-25-2012 - 2:26pm
ludam wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

Do you......

1) Have a favorite drinking glass? What kind?- no

2) Have a favorite coffee mug? What kind? - dont drink coffee

3) Have a favorite teacup? What kind? - no

4)

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Wed, 04-25-2012 - 2:27pm
neverstopping wrote:

Do you......

1) Have a favorite drinking glass? What kind?

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Wed, 04-25-2012 - 2:31pm
hisstorm77 wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

Do you......

1) Have a favorite drinking glass? No, not really. What kind?

2) Have a favorite coffee mug? Used to when I drank coffee.

Photobucket

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Wed, 04-25-2012 - 2:35pm
sweetrose007x wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

Do you......

1) Have a favorite drinking glass? What kind?

Photobucket

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Wed, 04-25-2012 - 2:39pm

Do you......

1) Have a favorite drinking glass? What kind?
Yes it is a big plastic cup

2) Have a favorite coffee mug? What kind?
Yep have one of those too, LOL
It's a fairly large blue & white mug

3) Have a favorite teacup? What kind?
No use my coffee mug for tea

4)




Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Wed, 04-25-2012 - 2:57pm
hugss wrote:

Do you......

1) Have a favorite drinking glass? What kind?
Yes it is a big plastic cup
What color? Any design on it?

Photobucket

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Wed, 04-25-2012 - 3:11pm
neverstopping wrote:
hugss wrote:

Do you......

1) Have a favorite drinking glass? What kind?
Yes it is a big plastic cup
What color? Any design on it?




Pages