Just wondering what kind......

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Just wondering what kind......
29
Wed, 04-25-2012 - 12:09pm

Do you......

1) Have a favorite drinking glass? What kind?

2) Have a favorite coffee mug? What kind?

3) Have a favorite teacup? What kind?

4)

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 07-09-2001
Thu, 04-26-2012 - 10:28am
neverstopping wrote:
ludam wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

Do you......

1) Have a favorite drinking glass? What kind?- no

2) Have a favorite coffee mug? What kind? - dont drink coffee

3) Have a favorite teacup? What kind? - no

4)





 




Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Thu, 04-26-2012 - 12:32pm
sweetrose007x wrote:
my answers are not as descriptive as the others. your colored drinking glass is nice.

That's okay Aileen, glad you replied anyway!!

Thanks on my glass.

Photobucket

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Thu, 04-26-2012 - 12:39pm
veercan2005 wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

Do you......

1) Have a favorite drinking glass? What kind?

we bought new glasses this year. they have bubbles on them. libbys i thin...but the older ones with more bubbles/dots on them. Next we will replace the old wine glasses and new deck glasses.

Nice getting new glasses!! I like getting stuff like that! I really like getting new dishtowels too!!

2) Have a favorite coffee mug? What kind?

I have a making time for me mug...had it before i founf this site...not an ivillage mug. we have matching corelle earthware chili red square ones with matching dishes

Your chili red mugs and dishes sound really nice!! Fun on the square shape too!! I would love to get all new dishes, but that is way not in the budget anytime soon!

3) Have a favorite teacup? What kind?

Photobucket

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Thu, 04-26-2012 - 12:41pm
gram2katnsam wrote:

Do you......

1) Have a favorite drinking glass? What kind?...No favorite

2) Have a favorite coffee mug? What kind?...Nope

3) Have a favorite teacup? What kind?..No, I just use a mug

4)

Photobucket

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Thu, 04-26-2012 - 12:47pm
grammyellen wrote:

1) Have a favorite drinking glass? What kind?

yes, i have a favorite glass. it's one of those tall ones with the built in straw and it has my name on it with ladybugs (go figure, lol). it was given to me for Christmas by my friend carol.

That does sound like a fun glass to use! Nice that it was a gift too!

2) Have a favorite coffee mug? What kind?

i collect mugs from places i have been and just ones that look interesting. the one i use the most my mom gave me and it has rooseters on it.

Me too on the collecting from places I've been. I get so over loaded with them sometimes, though, that I have to part with some. Breaks my heart, but I can't afford a room addition just to house my mugs..lol!!

Photobucket

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Thu, 04-26-2012 - 12:50pm
ludam wrote:
neverstopping wrote:
ludam wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

Do you......

1) Have a favorite drinking glass? What kind?- no

2) Have a favorite coffee mug? What kind? - dont drink coffee

3) Have a favorite teacup? What kind? - no

4)

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 01-18-2003
Thu, 04-26-2012 - 5:44pm
neverstopping wrote:
gram2katnsam wrote:

Do you......

1) Have a favorite drinking glass? What kind?...No favorite

2) Have a favorite coffee mug? What kind?...Nope

3) Have a favorite teacup? What kind?..No, I just use a mug

4)

Photobucket
Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Fri, 04-27-2012 - 12:36am
gram2katnsam wrote:
neverstopping wrote:
gram2katnsam wrote:

Do you......

1) Have a favorite drinking glass? What kind?...No favorite

2) Have a favorite coffee mug? What kind?...Nope

3) Have a favorite teacup? What kind?..No, I just use a mug

4)

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 12-01-2003
Fri, 04-27-2012 - 4:22pm
Donna, the responses from you and the others in this thread have me giggling out loud.


~ Kara ~

Pages