LasT ChaT for this YeaR .. .. What's Up ?

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
LasT ChaT for this YeaR .. .. What's Up ?
47
Mon, 12-26-2011 - 2:01am



Hello dear friends,
Here we are the last week of this year .. 2011 ::gasp::
One more week til a new year!

So what's up for you all this week?
Things settling down now?
How's your weather been ?
Need to return/exchange anything?

Have a great week & let us know what's going on :)




iVillage Member
Registered: 01-18-2003
Mon, 12-26-2011 - 1:07pm
jammin2bach wrote:

I'm treating myself to an episode of the young & the restless ... bbl ....

I haven't watched that show in years...probably wouldn't remember anyone there now..
Enjoy and hope it was a good episode:)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 01-18-2003
Mon, 12-26-2011 - 1:10pm
grammyellen wrote:

john, valerie and the kids are going to florida today to see her grandma and uncle.

if mo and i are up to it we will go to town and i will get my new phone.

tomorrow i'm sure they will all be packing. they leave on wednesday morning.

either thursday or friday carol and i are going out to lunch.

Ellen, so sorry you're still not feeling well
Hope you are getting enough rest...has to be hard with the kids there..

Take care

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Mon, 12-26-2011 - 1:49pm
gram2katnsam wrote:

No plans for the week..
DGS will be here for a few days..We'll take down the tree today

Temps are in the 50's all week
Nothing to exchange or return..

Have a good week...




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Mon, 12-26-2011 - 1:50pm
jammin2bach wrote:

I'm treating myself to an episode of the young & the restless ... bbl ....


Haven't watched a soap in years, sounds good .. enjoy :)




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Mon, 12-26-2011 - 1:52pm
hisstorm77 wrote:
Drizzle, damp, semi-cold for today. Its one of those days when curling up with something hot to drink and a good book sound quite appealing. Rest of the week in the normal to above normal range with mid to upper 50's at the end of the week.

Dh doesn't need the treats either, but he's better at resisting than I am.

You have a GREAT week too...........thanks!

Very cold here today :(

suppose to get *something* this evening are you?
Yes I wish I could curl up today as that would be the best thing to do, LOL
Glad your DH is good at resisiting .. maybe he needs to give you a lesson on how
Enjoy your week :)





Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Mon, 12-26-2011 - 1:54pm

Cold crummy weather here today :(
Need to do way too much ::sigh::
Have to start taking down the Christmas stuff .. need to change my siggy too, LOL
We also had to buy a new car today ::sigh::
Hoping to get a nap in but not sure.
If I can get through today the rest of the week should be easier/better.

Hope everybuddy has a wonderful week ;)




Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Mon, 12-26-2011 - 3:03pm

We have no tree or decorations to take down inside the house and I am very thankful for that!! I'll wait until the weekend maybe to change out the throw pillows and wreath on the front porch from Christmas to Winter.

Today...Hanging out at home. Going to take a nap. Will go to our Pastor's Open House this evening.

Tuesday...Going to get the lens changed in my eyeglasses and do a little shopping. I need to pick up two more Christmas gifts. While out shopping a few days ago, I saw some nice looking black coats I want to go back and look at again. I can't decide whether to get a fingertip length or long length. That evening we'll be taking husband's (our) middle grandson (age 16) out to dinner for a one on one with him. He's such a sweet kid, I just love him.

Wednesday...Getting my haircut.

Thursday...No plans. Hmmm..how did that happen? lol

Friday...Having Christmas lunch and exchanging gifts with my sis-in-law.

Saturday...NYE...Staying home..I think.

Sunday...Church and out for Chinese dinner afterwards.

Will also be getting back to normal eating, drinking tons of water and walking!!

Have a good "week after" everyone!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 01-18-2003
Mon, 12-26-2011 - 5:25pm
hugss wrote:

Cold crummy weather here today :(
Need to do way too much ::sigh::
Have to start taking down the Christmas stuff .. need to change my siggy too, LOL
We also had to buy a new car today ::sigh::
Hoping to get a nap in but not sure.
If I can get through today the rest of the week should be easier/better.

Hope everybuddy has a wonderful week ;)

Hugs, hope you get through this day and have any easy rest of the week...
A nap sounds good and hope you got to take one...

We have the tree down and put away...
So glad I didn't have a lot to do...

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 01-18-2003
Mon, 12-26-2011 - 5:31pm
neverstopping wrote:

We have no tree or decorations to take down inside the house and I am very thankful for that!! I'll wait until the weekend maybe to change out the throw pillows and wreath on the front porch from Christmas to Winter.

Today...Hanging out at home. Going to take a nap. Will go to our Pastor's Open House this evening.

Tuesday...Going to get the lens changed in my eyeglasses and do a little shopping. I need to pick up two more Christmas gifts. While out shopping a few days ago, I saw some nice looking black coats I want to go back and look at again. I can't decide whether to get a fingertip length or long length. That evening we'll be taking husband's (our) middle grandson (age 16) out to dinner for a one on one with him. He's such a sweet kid, I just love him.

Wednesday...Getting my haircut.

Thursday...No plans. Hmmm..how did that happen? lol

Friday...Having Christmas lunch and exchanging gifts with my sis-in-law.

Saturday...NYE...Staying home..I think.

Sunday...Church and out for Chinese dinner afterwards.

Will also be getting back to normal eating, drinking tons of water and walking!!

Have a good "week after" everyone!!

Our tree is down and put away...glad I didn't put out all the decorations this year...

One on one dinner is a nice idea...enjoy:)

I need to get my hair cut too but as always I've been putting it off...

DD and I were just talking about getting back to eating normal....I never thought I'd be sick of eating...lol

Have a good time at your paster's house tonight...

Photobucket
Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Mon, 12-26-2011 - 5:42pm
gram2katnsam wrote:

Our tree is down and put away...glad I didn't put out all the decorations this year...

One on one dinner is a nice idea...enjoy:)

I need to get my hair cut too but as always I've been putting it off...

DD and I were just talking about getting back to eating normal....I never thought I'd be sick of eating...lol

Have a good time at your paster's house tonight...

I didn't want a fresh haircut right before Christmas. I can put mine off for a week or even two weeks, but after that I'd need help holding my head up for it's so thick..lol!! Besides, I hate the way it looks all heavy.

Know what you mean about getting sick of eating!! We just got another dinner invitation for tomorrow night to J's sister's house!! We're trying to change the date with DGS to Wednesday night.

Photobucket