My dr appt

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
My dr appt
23
Thu, 02-16-2012 - 8:10pm

Well i will live for a while longer lol

My iron level for a person with diabetes should be 15....well mine is 5. the dr explained that my red blood cells will not be taking enough oxygen to my cells and i would be sicky and very tired....Can you say ding ding ding!!

Finally some answers

So i am on double the iron i take when my iron is low...vitamin b 12.

she gave me new arthritis drugs because the test ones she gave me are expensive and have ones that are the same but with no tummy guard.

I also have a bad ear infection. so am on drugs for that for a week.

i also had been checking my blood presure at the drug store from time to time and it is high...so i got something for that too.

Dh got a big wax ball removed from his ear

So we will see what happens with my new meds.

Photobucket

Pages

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Thu, 02-16-2012 - 9:25pm
veercan2005 wrote:

Well i will live for a while longer lol

My iron level for a person with diabetes should be 15....well mine is 5. the dr explained that my red blood cells will not be taking enough oxygen to my cells and i would be sicky and very tired....Can you say ding ding ding!!

Finally some answers

So i am on double the iron i take when my iron is low...vitamin b 12.

she gave me new arthritis drugs because the test ones she gave me are expensive and have ones that are the same but with no tummy guard.

I also have a bad ear infection. so am on drugs for that for a week.

i also had been checking my blood presure at the drug store from time to time and it is high...so i got something for that too.

Dh got a big wax ball removed from his ear

So we will see what happens with my new meds.

Am so glad you're going to live Glenda,
Whew!




Avatar for grammyellen
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-04-2007
Thu, 02-16-2012 - 10:19pm
Dang Glenda, hope all the meds help you. And, hope you feel better soon.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Thu, 02-16-2012 - 10:34pm

glad your dh got the wax out.

Glad for your different meds for iron , arthritis, and blood pressure.

iVillage Member
Registered: 01-18-2003
Thu, 02-16-2012 - 10:42pm
veercan2005 wrote:

Well i will live for a while longer lol

My iron level for a person with diabetes should be 15....well mine is 5. the dr explained that my red blood cells will not be taking enough oxygen to my cells and i would be sicky and very tired....Can you say ding ding ding!!

Finally some answers

So i am on double the iron i take when my iron is low...vitamin b 12.

she gave me new arthritis drugs because the test ones she gave me are expensive and have ones that are the same but with no tummy guard.

I also have a bad ear infection. so am on drugs for that for a week.

i also had been checking my blood presure at the drug store from time to time and it is high...so i got something for that too.

Dh got a big wax ball removed from his ear

So we will see what happens with my new meds.

Glenda, glad you got some answers and meds to help...sure hope you start feeling better soon...

Good for Grant having that wax removed...no excuse now for him not hearing when you talk to him:)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-24-2000
Fri, 02-17-2012 - 7:39am

Glenda...glad u got some new meds !!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Fri, 02-17-2012 - 9:59am
hugss wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:

Well i will live for a while longer lol

My iron level for a person with diabetes should be 15....well mine is 5. the dr explained that my red blood cells will not be taking enough oxygen to my cells and i would be sicky and very tired....Can you say ding ding ding!!

Finally some answers

So i am on double the iron i take when my iron is low...vitamin b 12.

she gave me new arthritis drugs because the test ones she gave me are expensive and have ones that are the same but with no tummy guard.

I also have a bad ear infection. so am on drugs for that for a week.

i also had been checking my blood presure at the drug store from time to time and it is high...so i got something for that too.

Dh got a big wax ball removed from his ear

So we will see what happens with my new meds.

Am so glad you're going to live Glenda,
Whew!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Fri, 02-17-2012 - 10:00am
grammyellen wrote:
Dang Glenda, hope all the meds help you. And, hope you feel better soon.


Thanks ellen...i hope so too

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Fri, 02-17-2012 - 10:02am
sweetrose007x wrote:

glad your dh got the wax out.

Glad for your different meds for iron , arthritis, and blood pressure.


yes he hears better already

I hope my meds make a differance...my ear is driving me crazy

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Fri, 02-17-2012 - 10:04am
gram2katnsam wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:

Well i will live for a while longer lol

My iron level for a person with diabetes should be 15....well mine is 5. the dr explained that my red blood cells will not be taking enough oxygen to my cells and i would be sicky and very tired....Can you say ding ding ding!!

Finally some answers

So i am on double the iron i take when my iron is low...vitamin b 12.

she gave me new arthritis drugs because the test ones she gave me are expensive and have ones that are the same but with no tummy guard.

I also have a bad ear infection. so am on drugs for that for a week.

i also had been checking my blood presure at the drug store from time to time and it is high...so i got something for that too.

Dh got a big wax ball removed from his ear

So we will see what happens with my new meds.

Glenda, glad you got some answers and meds to help...sure hope you start feeling better soon...

Good for Grant having that wax removed...no excuse now for him not hearing when you talk to him:)


me too fran...thanks

LOL on grant...now he feels better and i am off balance with this ear lol

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Fri, 02-17-2012 - 10:14am
bunny41 wrote:

Glenda...glad u got some new meds !!

Photobucket

Pages