New Week .. What's Up ?

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
New Week .. What's Up ?
56
Mon, 01-23-2012 - 12:06am




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Mon, 01-23-2012 - 9:29am
bunny41 wrote:

......




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Mon, 01-23-2012 - 9:34am
neverstopping wrote:
hugss wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

Well, let's take a look and see what's going on this week.......

Monday...Dropping off my eyeglasses to get the lenses replaced. I sure hope they're right this time!!!




iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Mon, 01-23-2012 - 9:37am
Photobucket
Avatar for grammyellen
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-04-2007
Mon, 01-23-2012 - 9:51am
Don't have a clue what we are gonna do. I know I have laundry to do today. Yesterday we started watching the old dark shadows series, guess we will watch more of that. I'm working on a fess stitch birth record for Rose. The kids go back to school today.
ya'll have a good week.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 06-27-2011
Mon, 01-23-2012 - 9:51am

Morning everyone..another week and another month nearly gone..wow.

Hugs love your little good morning snowman..

crazy weahter here in Tx..we had a West TX sand storm yesterday. OMG it was awful.. And Gary decided I needed to get out of the house for awhile I nearly flipped when I saw the sky or not saw the sky for all the dust..So when we leave the house he says..which way do you want to go???

THEN he said ...lets head west!!! SURE head into all that *&^% dust..LOL

I finished a good book last night. Its a new author I found and by saying new author that is what he is..new to writing. Found him on Pixil of Ink. Got several of his books free. This one I read last night is a series..Now I just might have to go buy the rest of them because I want to see what happens next..LOL AND OHHH DONNA ...its a vampy book..LOL

Still working on getting my business all restructured and about got 'er done.. I know I have made the right decision because I have already made money from doing this..

So I'll get it done and have more time here...

WOOT!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Mon, 01-23-2012 - 10:01am

lol bunny

do like i do and move the stuff arround when he is out for the day lol. once it is done, it is done. get a wall kit and put it up or have it put up. i once took a window out and had it framed in by the time dh came home...he had no choice then to put the new one in lmbo!

so did you hear the superbowl is coming? whaT WAS THE NAME OF THE TEAM GOING???

lol everytime i hear you say pats i think of the regina junior hockey team lol

Photobucket
Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Mon, 01-23-2012 - 11:38am
wolfiesrule wrote:

Morning everyone..another week and another month nearly gone..wow.

Hugs love your little good morning snowman..

crazy weahter here in Tx..we had a West TX sand storm yesterday. OMG it was awful.. And Gary decided I needed to get out of the house for awhile I nearly flipped when I saw the sky or not saw the sky for all the dust..So when we leave the house he says..which way do you want to go???

THEN he said ...lets head west!!! SURE head into all that *&^% dust..LOL

Did the dust blow into the car? Sounds scary!

I finished a good book last night. Its a new author I found and by saying new author that is what he is..new to writing. Found him on Pixil of Ink. Got several of his books free. This one I read last night is a series..Now I just might have to go buy the rest of them because I want to see what happens next..LOL AND OHHH DONNA ...its a vampy book..LOL

Bobbye, I'm still shaking my head over this, my husband and I discussed the books we're reading again last night. We used to read the same books, which made for really good discussions. However...since he got his reader and found all the free books to download...he's reading vampy books!!! I don't get it!! My husband!!! I just don't get it!!! LOL!!

Still working on getting my business all restructured and about got 'er done.. I know I have made the right decision because I have already made money from doing this..

Great on making more money!!

So I'll get it done and have more time here...

Well, hurry up already..miss you!!!

WOOT! WOOT is right!!

Photobucket

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Mon, 01-23-2012 - 11:45am
hugss wrote:

Let's hope the eye glass doc gets it right this time for sure!
Why did you change docs in the first place?
Going back to your old/regular one sounds smart.

My old one is a great doc, never made any errors with my prescriptions. He loves to talk though!! I mean the man can talk your ear off about anything, any subject at all!! Now, I like to talk, too, and we've had interesting conversations; but it takes way too long to get out of there!!! So, I went to this eye doc that is located next door to the eyeglass place. They're not connected in business, just location. I thought it would be faster and more convenient. Oh, well, live and learn!

OH cool on AW starting in March, YaY
I bet it will be on same time as my other show ::sigh::
Probably will have to tape one.
You can tape it or watch it on their website online like I do. Remember I don't have extended cable and that channel is not on basic cable. So nice that they show full episodes on their website.
Glad to hear it hasn't happened to DH as bad as other time but .. yes

Photobucket

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Mon, 01-23-2012 - 11:47am
wolfiesrule wrote:

Morning everyone..another week and another month nearly gone..wow.

Hugs love your little good morning snowman..

crazy weahter here in Tx..we had a West TX sand storm yesterday. OMG it was awful.. And Gary decided I needed to get out of the house for awhile I nearly flipped when I saw the sky or not saw the sky for all the dust..So when we leave the house he says..which way do you want to go???

THEN he said ...lets head west!!! SURE head into all that *&^% dust..LOL

I finished a good book last night. Its a new author I found and by saying new author that is what he is..new to writing. Found him on Pixil of Ink. Got several of his books free. This one I read last night is a series..Now I just might have to go buy the rest of them because I want to see what happens next..LOL AND OHHH DONNA ...its a vampy book..LOL

Still working on getting my business all restructured and about got 'er done.. I know I have made the right decision because I have already made money from doing this..

So I'll get it done and have more time here...

WOOT!


Morning/afternoon to you Bobbye,
Thanks on the snowman guy ..

Wow on your dust storm & you rode right into it?? Why?




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Mon, 01-23-2012 - 11:49am
grammyellen wrote:
Don't have a clue what we are gonna do. I know I have laundry to do today. Yesterday we started watching the old dark shadows series, guess we will watch more of that. I'm working on a fess stitch birth record for Rose. The kids go back to school today.
ya'll have a good week.

What did everyone think of DS Ellen?
How fun/funny, LOL
Laundry ok yes is always a must.
Perhaps a quiet week now that the kids are back in school?
A fess stitch birth recorder is ???
Have a great week & nice to see you :)