New Week .. What's Up ?

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
New Week .. What's Up ?
38
Mon, 12-19-2011 - 12:10am




Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Mon, 12-19-2011 - 12:19am
errands
reading
wrapping
gardening
laundry
Christmas eve dinner with my swh and son , mother and brother
Avatar for grammyellen
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-04-2007
Mon, 12-19-2011 - 6:23am

today is going to be extremely busy for the next three to six hours. then they should be here!!!!

got laundry going and have to mop the kitchen floor and vacuum the living room rug. then i have to remake the beds with clean sheets. two more presents that just came in saturday to wrap before they arrive. gotta get spaghetti sauce going on the crockpot and i think that's it for today.

as for the rest of the week, the only day i am sure of is friday valerie will go to see the girls. i guess we will play the rest by ear.

probably won't be around much this week, but will try and post at least on friday.

have a great week!!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 04-24-2000
Mon, 12-19-2011 - 6:39am

Well.....today, my son's friend is being waked...ds said he is still not sure if he can go....I tried to persuade him to change his mind....told him to go w/ his cousin & another good, childhood friend....together they CAN do it !!! I know there will be a waiting line outside & down the street..soooo sad !

On a lighter note...today, Monday...I am going to Catherine's school to help her decorate a gingerbread house....parents or grandparents are invited to come be with thier kindergarten'er......DD

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-24-2000
Mon, 12-19-2011 - 6:41am
sorry....it just sounds funny, that to do gardening at Christmas time !!! To us New Englander's....gardening in December is just NOT in our vocabulary !!!! lol !!

Right now it is a roaring 6 degrees here in Boston !!!!!
Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Mon, 12-19-2011 - 8:53am
Same here Bunny,
No gardening in the mid west til spring :)




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Mon, 12-19-2011 - 8:59am
bunny41 wrote:

Well.....today, my son's friend is being waked...ds said he is still not sure if he can go....I tried to persuade him to change his mind....told him to go w/ his cousin & another good, childhood friend....together they CAN do it !!! I know there will be a waiting line outside & down the street..soooo sad !

On a lighter note...today, Monday...I am going to Catherine's school to help her decorate a gingerbread house....parents or grandparents are invited to come be with thier kindergarten'er......DD




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Mon, 12-19-2011 - 9:03am
grammyellen wrote:

today is going to be extremely busy for the next three to six hours. then they should be here!!!!

got laundry going and have to mop the kitchen floor and vacuum the living room rug. then i have to remake the beds with clean sheets. two more presents that just came in saturday to wrap before they arrive. gotta get spaghetti sauce going on the crockpot and i think that's it for today.

as for the rest of the week, the only day i am sure of is friday valerie will go to see the girls. i guess we will play the rest by ear.

probably won't be around much this week, but will try and post at least on friday.

have a great week!!!


So much for the day of rest Ellen,
However am sure you will get it all done today what you need to do!
Exciting that soon enough they all will be there, YaY!
Then it's munchie time
Guess that means you'll be having spaghetti tonight
Excellent choice




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Mon, 12-19-2011 - 9:04am
sweetrose007x wrote:
errands
reading
wrapping
gardening
laundry
Christmas eve dinner with my swh and son , mother and brother

Sounds like a great week ahead for you Aileen,
How's the weather suppose to be?
Christmas Eve sounds wonderful & am sure you'll have a lovely time!
Have a great week & enjoy it all ;)





iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Mon, 12-19-2011 - 10:21am

Well today it is cleaning , going shopping(esp for drugs, ordered them on saturday

tuesday Prince gets trimmed

wednesday...thomas is 22. no not invited to the party. her family will be there.

Not sure thursday...maybe making pies and making sure i have all i need for christmas eve

friday make pies for sure.

Saturday go to thomas`s for christmas

sunday at home just grant, i and the dog

monday dh may be back to work again...who knows

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Mon, 12-19-2011 - 11:17am

Just enjoy ellen and dont sweat the small stuff!! So happy for you!

Photobucket

Pages