New Week .. What's Up ?

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
New Week .. What's Up ?
65
Mon, 12-12-2011 - 12:13am




Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Mon, 12-12-2011 - 7:55am

well i got almosy all the gifts wrapped yesterday

Had the main floors(all but livingroon ) cleanned

working on the livingroom

need to finish the wrapping

clean the livingroom, washs more floors, clean out fridge, toilet train...ect

finish putting out lights, move out tree

today is out anniversary

want to see colby soon

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Mon, 12-12-2011 - 8:39am
veercan2005 wrote:

well i got almosy all the gifts wrapped yesterday

Had the main floors(all but livingroon ) cleanned

working on the livingroom

need to finish the wrapping

clean the livingroom, washs more floors, clean out fridge, toilet train...ect

finish putting out lights, move out tree

today is out anniversary

want to see colby soon

You've been very busy I see Glenda,
Nice going on getting so much done.
Happy Anniversary to you guys!




iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Mon, 12-12-2011 - 9:12am
hugss wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:

well i got almosy all the gifts wrapped yesterday

Had the main floors(all but livingroon ) cleanned

working on the livingroom

need to finish the wrapping

clean the livingroom, washs more floors, clean out fridge, toilet train...ect

finish putting out lights, move out tree

today is out anniversary

want to see colby soon

You've been very busy I see Glenda,
Nice going on getting so much done.
Happy Anniversary to you guys!

Photobucket
Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Mon, 12-12-2011 - 10:39am

Hi everybody, I sure miss being here regularly!!

Monday...Going shopping to find a long black coat for the funeral. The viewing is tonight and then all of our family will come here for dinner (pizza delivery) or if there's too many of us, we'll go to a buffet restaurant that has a private room we can use.

Tuesday...The funeral and our family dinner afterwards at a friend's home.

Wednesday...Cleaning lady comes..Yay!! I think I'll probably take the rest of the day off, nap, read, and get my head back into normal living.

Thursday...Taking a girlfriend to her doctor's appointment. She's getting pain shots, so needs a driver. That evening husband and I are going with his son, daughter & her family and their mom to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert.

Friday...Christian Women's Club Christmas Brunch and then starting my Christmas shopping!

Saturday...Christmas house party with about 25 or so of our friends.

Sunday...Sunday school, church, out for chinese dinner. That evening we'll be going to see/hear a bluegrass group play Christmas music.

Have a good week everyone!!

Photobucket

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Mon, 12-12-2011 - 11:31am
neverstopping wrote:

Hi everybody, I sure miss being here regularly!!

Monday...Going shopping to find a long black coat for the funeral. The viewing is tonight and then all of our family will come here for dinner (pizza delivery) or if there's too many of us, we'll go to a buffet restaurant that has a private room we can use.

Tuesday...The funeral and our family dinner afterwards at a friend's home.

Wednesday...Cleaning lady comes..Yay!! I think I'll probably take the rest of the day off, nap, read, and get my head back into normal living.

Thursday...Taking a girlfriend to her doctor's appointment. She's getting pain shots, so needs a driver. That evening husband and I are going with his son, daughter & her family and their mom to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert.

Friday...Christian Women's Club Christmas Brunch and then starting my Christmas shopping!

Saturday...Christmas house party with about 25 or so of our friends.

Sunday...Sunday school, church, out for chinese dinner. That evening we'll be going to see/hear a bluegrass group play Christmas music.

Have a good week everyone!!

Miss you as well Donna,
Lots going on for you this week I see ..
Nice to see you have some fun things planned for this week as well.
Love what you're planning to do on Wednesday!




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Mon, 12-12-2011 - 11:32am
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:

well i got almosy all the gifts wrapped yesterday

Had the main floors(all but livingroon ) cleanned

working on the livingroom

need to finish the wrapping

clean the livingroom, washs more floors, clean out fridge, toilet train...ect

finish putting out lights, move out tree

today is out anniversary

want to see colby soon

You've been very busy I see Glenda,
Nice going on getting so much done.
Happy Anniversary to you guys!




Avatar for grammyellen
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-04-2007
Mon, 12-12-2011 - 11:55am

the weather outside is NASTY!!!! but we need the rain so won't complain.

i'm done with my shopping, we only have one more gift to get and mo will pick up a gift card for our friend john. not a thing is wrapped though but i did buy boxes and paper this morning so will get to that eventually.

my to do list is way too long to put here, lol.

went and got a haircut this morning and it feels so much better. then went shopping and got a bunch of more stuff for when everyone is here.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 01-18-2003
Mon, 12-12-2011 - 11:59am

Finished shopping...wrapped everything yesterday

Just cleaned and mopped the hall bathroom...next is kitchen floor...
Need to dust and vacuum...
Sure wish I could borrow Donna's cleaning lady:)

Have to do some grocery shopping for Christmas dinner stuff...

Photobucket
Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Mon, 12-12-2011 - 12:03pm
hugss wrote:

Miss you as well Donna,
Lots going on for you this week I see ..
Nice to see you have some fun things planned for this week as well.
I am so ready for fun things!!
Love what you're planning to do on Wednesday!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 01-18-2003
Mon, 12-12-2011 - 12:28pm

Donna, nice that you have fun things planned ....It will be good for everyone to do something special this week.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and John tomorrow..

You are missed here...

Photobucket

Pages