Ok your in a book.....

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Ok your in a book.....
13
Thu, 09-08-2011 - 9:35am

1. What type of book would you be in?

2. What century, decade or year would it be in?

3. Who or what would you be in the book?

4. Would there be a love interest, hero, villain?

5. In order to get approval for the book you have to write a short summery about your book. Give us a look on what you would write. Pictures welcome.

Photobucket

Pages

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Thu, 09-08-2011 - 9:47am

1. What type of book would you be in? romance

2. What century, decade or year would it be in? recent, LOL

3. Who or what would you be in the book? A good ending that's for sure

4. Would there be a love interest, hero, villain? love interest definitely!

5. In order to get approval for the book you have to write a short summery about your book. Give us a look on what you would write. Pictures welcome.
One of those boring happily ever after books/stories.

Fun Glenda,
I am no good at this stuff ::blush::
However am asure several will be & can't wait to read theirs :)




iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Thu, 09-08-2011 - 9:50am
hugss wrote:

1. What type of book would you be in? romance

2. What century, decade or year would it be in? recent, LOL

3. Who or what would you be in the book? A good ending that's for sure

4. Would there be a love interest, hero, villain? love interest definitely!

5. In order to get approval for the book you have to write a short summery about your book. Give us a look on what you would write. Pictures welcome.
One of those boring happily ever after books/stories.

Fun Glenda,
I am no good at this stuff ::blush::
However am asure several will be & can't wait to read theirs :)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 06-27-2011
Thu, 09-08-2011 - 10:12am

Oh my..My b/p is already up and heart beating really fast just thinking about this..LOL LOL

OH MY...

BUT we are getting ready to go to Wally World so will think about this on the way to Wally World, while I am in Wally World and on the way home..

AND then I will come share..

Pictures???

HOw clean do I have to keep this Glenda?????

LOL LOL

seriously we are headed to Wal mart right now so will bbl...

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Thu, 09-08-2011 - 10:29am
wolfiesrule wrote:

Oh my..My b/p is already up and heart beating really fast just thinking about this..LOL LOL

OH MY...

BUT we are getting ready to go to Wally World so will think about this on the way to Wally World, while I am in Wally World and on the way home..

AND then I will come share..

Pictures???

HOw clean do I have to keep this Glenda?????

LOL LOL

seriously we are headed to Wal mart right now so will bbl...

loooking forward to hearing from you bobbye. have fun at wally world...wish i was with you!

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Thu, 09-08-2011 - 11:20am
I knew this would be right up your alley Bobbye :)




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Thu, 09-08-2011 - 11:51am
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:

1. What type of book would you be in? romance

2. What century, decade or year would it be in? recent, LOL

3. Who or what would you be in the book? A good ending that's for sure

4. Would there be a love interest, hero, villain? love interest definitely!

5. In order to get approval for the book you have to write a short summery about your book. Give us a look on what you would write. Pictures welcome.
One of those boring happily ever after books/stories.

Fun Glenda,
I am no good at this stuff ::blush::
However am asure several will be & can't wait to read theirs :)




iVillage Member
Registered: 06-27-2011
Thu, 09-08-2011 - 2:17pm

Just got in from Wal Mart..good grief we didn't get anything and over $100..awful just awful

OK I'm working on my book Glenda

It will be romance with a sprinkle of fantasy.

Whatever century this is..LOL like Now.

I would be the damsel in distress (WOO HOO)

Love interest: My hero but to some maybe a villian????

Another question....Do I have any idea who the hero/villian would look like???? Does a bear poop in the woods??? well heck yeah I know just exactly what/who he will look like..LOL LOL

I

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Thu, 09-08-2011 - 3:36pm

Can't wait to hear the rest Bobbye ;)




iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Thu, 09-08-2011 - 11:44pm

Hmmmm....

Maybe a romance action fantasy.

In the present time.

lady with magical powers.

I would be swh sidekick fighting against the bad.

My swh would be a changeling half huge dog and human and I would be his sidekick.

He would have a magical sword that can sense evil . We would be doing good deeds during the night time

so we would be unseen

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Fri, 09-09-2011 - 10:24am
sweetrose007x wrote:

Hmmmm....

Maybe a romance action fantasy.

In the present time.

lady with magical powers.

I would be swh sidekick fighting against the bad.

My swh would be a changeling half huge dog and human and I would be his sidekick.

He would have a magical sword that can sense evil . We would be doing good deeds during the night time

so we would be unseen

Photobucket

Pages