Our Thanksgiving Dinners

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-16-2002
Our Thanksgiving Dinners
37
Wed, 11-23-2011 - 2:41pm

OK I'll start!

I got home a little awhile ago from a group dinner.

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Wed, 11-23-2011 - 3:58pm
jammin2bach wrote:

OK I'll start!

I got home a little awhile ago from a group dinner.

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Wed, 11-23-2011 - 4:15pm
This sounds great Diana,
Glad you went & Yes do plan something for between TG & Xmas with the 3 of you.
Nap sounds great & wish I could take one now :)
We haven't had ours so in time will share.

Thanks for starting this & It will be great to share/read :)




iVillage Member
Registered: 01-18-2003
Wed, 11-23-2011 - 7:23pm
jammin2bach wrote:

OK I'll start!

I got home a little awhile ago from a group dinner.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-16-2002
Wed, 11-23-2011 - 9:03pm

We had the American traditional stuff - I had turkey, regular stuffing, mashed taters, green bean casserole, grean beans, cranberry sauce, and a piece of pumpking pie.

They had ham and a couple other kinds of stuffing.

It was good!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-16-2002
Wed, 11-23-2011 - 9:32pm
hugss wrote:
This sounds great Diana,
Glad you went & Yes do plan something for between TG & Xmas with the 3 of you.
Nap sounds great & wish I could take one now :)
We haven't had ours so in time will share.

Thanks for starting this & It will be great to share/read :)

You must be tired - I saw your post when you arrived!!

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Wed, 11-23-2011 - 10:36pm
Thanks .. will let you know tomorrow :)




Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Thu, 11-24-2011 - 12:35am

Ut..Oh..Fran mentioned sweet potatoes!! I think maybe I was supposed to bring some!! I wonder if Walmart is open tomorrow?!! I'll call DD in the morning and see if that was part of my assignment!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-16-2002
Thu, 11-24-2011 - 10:22pm

I thought this was cute enough to include in this thread -

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Fri, 11-25-2011 - 2:03am

We went to our neighbors for Thanksgiving. I brought fudge.
There was sweet sour fish, sweet potatoes with marshmallows, mashed potatoes, ham, turkey, scones, fudge, cookies,
rice , gravy.

iVillage Member
Registered: 01-18-2003
Fri, 11-25-2011 - 11:36am
jammin2bach wrote:

I thought this was cute enough to include in this thread -

Photobucket

Pages