PleasE SHare & ChecK In ..

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
PleasE SHare & ChecK In ..
39
Sun, 12-25-2011 - 10:08am

Merry Christmas to all of you,

We had a lovely Christmas Eve with the 3 of us (oldest ds was out, don't ask, LOL)
Spent time playing games & laughing quite a bit.
Even a bit of drama ::gasp::
Youngest ds opened one gift as is our traditon.
Went to bed way too late & here I am

Today when the boys awake ( a set time .. my how things have changed)
We will see what Santa brings them & then let the gift opening begin.
A quiet day with yummy foods later on.

So how was your Christmas Eve?
What/where did you go?
Was/has Santa been good to you?
Let us know with all the great details

Looking forward to hearing all about it ;)




Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-16-2002
Sun, 12-25-2011 - 12:30pm

Merry Christmas!

I would have been here more last night but dsJ showed up shortly after I last posted, & hogged the computer lol

He said it was nice to be here on Christmas Eve.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-24-2000
Sun, 12-25-2011 - 1:05pm

Merry Christmas Everyone !!!

Just checking in....as the Lsagna is baking

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Sun, 12-25-2011 - 2:39pm
bunny41 wrote:

Merry Christmas Everyone !!!

Just checking in....as the Lsagna is baking




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Sun, 12-25-2011 - 2:41pm
jammin2bach wrote:

Merry Christmas!

I would have been here more last night but dsJ showed up shortly after I last posted, & hogged the computer lol

He said it was nice to be here on Christmas Eve.




Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Sun, 12-25-2011 - 3:00pm

Hugs, glad you had a nice Christmas Eve even though your oldest son wasn't elsewhere!! Hope today's a great family day all day long!!

We had a good time last night at J's DD's house for Christmas #1 with his son & daughter, DSonIL, grands, stepson's girlfriend and husband's xwife, oh, and the girlfriend's son stopped by later on too, nice kid, we'd not met him before. DSD made turkey dinner being that our Thanksgiving got cancelled due to the awful car wreck and all that followed. We had a nice long visit, then DH's middle grandson played classical piano for us plus a few Cmas carols, then we watched a Jeff Dunham show on Xbox. Most of it was funny, but too much was raunchy and I do not like that stuff at all!! I laughed through most of it though. We all only gave money to the grands this year and we all missed our gift exchange that we normally have. We didn't make it back into our part of town in time to go to the Christmas Eve service.

We did get to go to church this morning, though, and it was extra special and so nice. Then we came home and finished wrapping gifts. I'm going to go take a nap now and then we'll head over to DD2's around 3:30 for Christmas #2 with my family. DD1 wasn't feeling well last night, but she's a lot better today and will be there, thank goodness!! We're having lasagna dinner today. Husband and I talked about how this is a different kind of Christmas. We didn't decorate and he and I didn't exchange gifts with each other. We didn't like it and won't do that again!!

So, that's my stuff!! Hope you're all enjoying your day and having a Merry Christmas!! See ya later!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-16-2002
Sun, 12-25-2011 - 3:16pm

Yep it's going great so far.

Got the pies made, the deviled eggs, got the chicken in the oven, getting ready to make two kinds of stuffing , potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans.

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Sun, 12-25-2011 - 4:19pm
jammin2bach wrote:

Yep it's going great so far.

Got the pies made, the deviled eggs, got the chicken in the oven, getting ready to make two kinds of stuffing , potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans.




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Sun, 12-25-2011 - 4:25pm
neverstopping wrote:

Hugs, glad you had a nice Christmas Eve even though your oldest son wasn't elsewhere!! Hope today's a great family day all day long!!

We had a good time last night at J's DD's house for Christmas #1 with his son & daughter, DSonIL, grands, stepson's girlfriend and husband's xwife, oh, and the girlfriend's son stopped by later on too, nice kid, we'd not met him before. DSD made turkey dinner being that our Thanksgiving got cancelled due to the awful car wreck and all that followed. We had a nice long visit, then DH's middle grandson played classical piano for us plus a few Cmas carols, then we watched a Jeff Dunham show on Xbox. Most of it was funny, but too much was raunchy and I do not like that stuff at all!! I laughed through most of it though. We all only gave money to the grands this year and we all missed our gift exchange that we normally have. We didn't make it back into our part of town in time to go to the Christmas Eve service.
Does sound like you had a really enjoyable time & so glad you did ..
LOL on the raunch stuff .. not for me either ::gasp::
Wow on DH's middle son playing the piano .. imagine that was truly excellent to hear & then the Cmas carols!
Sounds like a very fun evening with the family & so glad you enjoyed.

We did get to go to church this morning, though, and it was extra special and so nice. Then we came home and finished wrapping gifts. I'm going to go take a nap now and then we'll head over to DD2's around 3:30 for Christmas #2 with my family. DD1 wasn't feeling well last night, but she's a lot better today and will be there, thank goodness!! We're having lasagna dinner today. Husband and I talked about how this is a different kind of Christmas. We didn't decorate and he and I didn't exchange gifts with each other. We didn't like it and won't do that again!!
How nice you made it to church this morning ..
Am very happy to hear DD1 is feeling much better & will be joining you, whew!
Yum on the lasagna & all the trimmings that go with it
This year was different for you & I am sure next year will be better in many ways.

So, that's my stuff!! Hope you're all enjoying your day and having a Merry Christmas!! See ya later!!

Thanks Donna,
A very nice quiet day here with some yummy foofs soon
Have a lovely time tonight with your family & all that goes on.
Look forward to hearing all about it later ;)






iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Sun, 12-25-2011 - 5:12pm
We did some errands, then swh and I walked.

Later in the afternoon, We were at Christmas Eve with my mom and brother. Had dinner , opened gifts and then left.
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Sun, 12-25-2011 - 6:34pm
sweetrose007x wrote:
We did some errands, then swh and I walked.

Later in the afternoon, We were at Christmas Eve with my mom and brother. Had dinner , opened gifts and then left.


Sounds like a very nice day & evening Aileen,
Hope you will share what you received in Diana's thread when you can.
What did you all do today?
Have a great evening :)




Pages