Resolutions vs. Goals ?

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Resolutions vs. Goals ?
24
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 12:05am




Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 12:28am
goals?
continue my reading...try different reading challenges
continue gardening
controlling
Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 12:44am

A resolution is an accomplishment you set.
You then take the necessary steps to reach your goal.

For me, I resolve to do two main things to reach my goals......

Photobucket

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 8:54am
neverstopping wrote:

A resolution is an accomplishment you set.
You then take the necessary steps to reach your goal.

For me, I resolve to do two main things to reach my goals......




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 8:54am
sweetrose007x wrote:
goals?
continue my reading...try different reading challenges
continue gardening
controlling

Those are great goals Aileen,
Same as resolutions ?
Good luck :)





Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 10:20am
hugss wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

A resolution is an accomplishment you set.
You then take the necessary steps to reach your goal.

For me, I resolve to do two main things to reach my goals......

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-16-2002
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 11:48am
hugss wrote:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-27-2004
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 12:17pm
Resolution:
1. The state or quality of being resolute; firm determination.
2. A resolving to do something.
3. A course of action determined or decided on.
Goal:
1.the result or achievement toward which

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-16-2002
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 12:28pm
hisstorm77 wrote:
Resolution:
1. The state or quality of being resolute; firm determination.
2. A resolving to do something.
3. A course of action determined or decided on.
Goal:
1.the result or achievement toward which
Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 12:40pm
hisstorm77 wrote:
Resolution:
1. The state or quality of being resolute; firm determination.
2. A resolving to do something.
3. A course of action determined or decided on.
Goal:
1.the result or achievement toward which




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Tue, 12-27-2011 - 12:42pm
jammin2bach wrote:
hugss wrote:




Pages