~ SmileS & FrownS ~

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
~ SmileS & FrownS ~
55
Wed, 02-15-2012 - 12:04am




Pages

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Wed, 02-15-2012 - 1:15am

Whines...None!! It's been a good Valentine's Day!!

WooHoos...Heading out of town for an overnight romantic time at the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City, MO!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 08-08-2003
Wed, 02-15-2012 - 2:00am

Have a good time Donna!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Wed, 02-15-2012 - 7:37am
hugss wrote:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Wed, 02-15-2012 - 7:38am

Have a great time donna!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Wed, 02-15-2012 - 7:42am
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Wed, 02-15-2012 - 9:27am
veercan2005 wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Wed, 02-15-2012 - 9:29am
Oh bummer on the wool .. will you send it back?




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Wed, 02-15-2012 - 9:30am
neverstopping wrote:

Whines...None!! It's been a good Valentine's Day!!

WooHoos...Heading out of town for an overnight romantic time at the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City, MO!!




iVillage Member
Registered: 10-23-2007
Wed, 02-15-2012 - 9:57am
Whines...

Still sick and have only done 45 minutes of activity this week and was short by a hair of my goal last week.

I miss the sun :(

Woohoo's...
DH finally got to talk to his grandmother for the first time for maybe a minute at most last night since she went into the hospital last month.

Valentine's Day was nice last night. It wasn't what I had in mind because I hardly had any energy from being sick.
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Wed, 02-15-2012 - 10:52am
hugss wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:

Photobucket

Pages