~ SmileS & FrownS ~

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
~ SmileS & FrownS ~
129
Wed, 02-08-2012 - 12:04am




Pages

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Fri, 02-10-2012 - 11:01pm
Right we already said the bottom of the line one that record are lower :)




iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Fri, 02-10-2012 - 11:11pm

yep even mp3 have low prices and the better ones are more pricey.

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Sat, 02-11-2012 - 1:21pm
neverstopping wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
neverstopping wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
Sadly i feel the same aches and pains...so feel for you!

Thanks, today was another high pain day. It was cold and wet, bad combination for pain. Feel for you too!

I am on a new drug that is out there now, and i am on samples for it . The dr says they are not cheep...too bad because they work. May have to go back to celebrex again

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 06-27-2011
Sun, 02-12-2012 - 12:58pm
veercan2005 wrote:
neverstopping wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
neverstopping wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
Sadly i feel the same aches and pains...so feel for you!

Thanks, today was another high pain day. It was cold and wet, bad combination for pain. Feel for you too!

I am on a new drug that is out there now, and i am on samples for it . The dr says they are not cheep...too bad because they work. May have to go back to celebrex again

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 06-27-2011
Sun, 02-12-2012 - 12:59pm

If I get on her and whine..I mean BIG TIME WHINE...will someone feel sorry for me????

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 01-18-2003
Sun, 02-12-2012 - 1:19pm
wolfiesrule wrote:

If I get on her and whine..I mean BIG TIME WHINE...will someone feel sorry for me????

awwwww poor Bobbye


Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 06-27-2011
Sun, 02-12-2012 - 1:28pm
gram2katnsam wrote:
wolfiesrule wrote:

If I get on her and whine..I mean BIG TIME WHINE...will someone feel sorry for me????

awwwww poor Bobbye


Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 01-18-2003
Sun, 02-12-2012 - 1:52pm
wolfiesrule wrote:
gram2katnsam wrote:
wolfiesrule wrote:

If I get on her and whine..I mean BIG TIME WHINE...will someone feel sorry for me????

awwwww poor Bobbye


Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Sun, 02-12-2012 - 1:54pm
wolfiesrule wrote:

If I get on her and whine..I mean BIG TIME WHINE...will someone feel sorry for me????


I'll feel sorry for you Bobbye,
Is DH being DH again ?
Hugs to you :)




iVillage Member
Registered: 06-27-2011
Sun, 02-12-2012 - 2:05pm
gram2katnsam wrote:
wolfiesrule wrote:
gram2katnsam wrote:
wolfiesrule wrote:

If I get on her and whine..I mean BIG TIME WHINE...will someone feel sorry for me????

awwwww poor Bobbye


Photobucket

Pages