~ SmileS & FrownS ~

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
~ SmileS & FrownS ~
61
Wed, 01-25-2012 - 12:08am




Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 01-18-2003
Wed, 01-25-2012 - 5:13pm
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-23-2007
Wed, 01-25-2012 - 5:34pm
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-23-2007
Wed, 01-25-2012 - 5:41pm
Whines:

My butt is numb
I am bored
I have a headache and have had it since this morning
Allergies are kicking my butt

Whine and Woohoo
Our neighbor was getting rid of his couch that was in really good shape so we took it as we don't actually have a couch and it was free. We took it as it didn't smell bad (they have dogs) but when we got it into our house, you could start smelling the dog. We've been working hard the last two nights to get rid of the smell and cleaning it, etc. It's a lot better now.

Woohoo
We have gotten close to 4 inches of rain since last night. It might be more since that's what I read this morning.
I'm excited about working out tonight!
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Wed, 01-25-2012 - 6:22pm
sugarrush66 wrote:
Whines:

My butt is numb
I am bored
I have a headache and have had it since this morning
Allergies are kicking my butt

Whine and Woohoo
Our neighbor was getting rid of his couch that was in really good shape so we took it as we don't actually have a couch and it was free. We took it as it didn't smell bad (they have dogs) but when we got it into our house, you could start smelling the dog. We've been working hard the last two nights to get rid of the smell and cleaning it, etc. It's a lot better now.

Woohoo
We have gotten close to 4 inches of rain since last night. It might be more since that's what I read this morning.
I'm excited about working out tonight!

Nice on the new to you couch Sunny,
Hopefully that dog smell is gone real soon !
may take a while but will be worth it to you I am sure.
Wow .. love hearing how you're looking forward to wroking out .. yougogirl
Glad you're enjoying the rains .. wish I could have sent you ours from today , LOL
Have a great rest of the week :)




iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Wed, 01-25-2012 - 6:26pm

Nothing for both...all good.

iVillage Member
Registered: 04-24-2000
Wed, 01-25-2012 - 7:22pm

My whine....I feel VERY sick to my stomach......eck....was up most of last nite...thinking I was going to be sick....but never was !!! sighhhh !

My wahoo...a special wahoo....Matthew & I watched the sunrise, this am......as we both were eating "SARDINES"....that is what he was calling SALTINES....When I told him what sardines were...He was horrified..then we laughed. It was a beautiful sunrise & a special Matthew & Gramma moment !!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 01-18-2003
Wed, 01-25-2012 - 7:39pm
bunny41 wrote:

My whine....I feel VERY sick to my stomach......eck....was up most of last nite...thinking I was going to be sick....but never was !!! sighhhh !

My wahoo...a special wahoo....Matthew & I watched the sunrise, this am......as we both were eating "SARDINES"....that is what he was calling SALTINES....When I told him what sardines were...He was horrified..then we laughed. It was a beautiful sunrise & a special Matthew & Gramma moment !!

Bunny you've been doing to much...time to take a rest from painting!

"Sardines"..too cute....That was a very special moment for both you....sweet:)

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Wed, 01-25-2012 - 7:40pm
bunny41 wrote:

My whine....I feel VERY sick to my stomach......eck....was up most of last nite...thinking I was going to be sick....but never was !!! sighhhh !

My wahoo...a special wahoo....Matthew & I watched the sunrise, this am......as we both were eating "SARDINES"....that is what he was calling SALTINES....When I told him what sardines were...He was horrified..then we laughed. It was a beautiful sunrise & a special Matthew & Gramma moment !!


Yikes on being up & not feeling well Bunny,
Are you feeling better today?

Aww yes what a special moment/time between you & Matthew ..
Sardines .. LOL .. too cute.
Really does sound pretty special this morning ..one of those magic moments in time you know :)




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Wed, 01-25-2012 - 7:42pm
Sounds good then :)




iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Thu, 01-26-2012 - 8:04am
hugss wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:

Photobucket

Pages