~ SmileS & FrownS ~

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
~ SmileS & FrownS ~
61
Wed, 01-25-2012 - 12:08am




Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Wed, 01-25-2012 - 9:18am
hugss wrote:

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Wed, 01-25-2012 - 9:42am
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:




iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Wed, 01-25-2012 - 10:17am
hugss wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Wed, 01-25-2012 - 11:43am
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:




iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Wed, 01-25-2012 - 12:27pm
hugss wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Wed, 01-25-2012 - 12:31pm
hugss wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Wed, 01-25-2012 - 3:16pm
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Wed, 01-25-2012 - 3:17pm
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:




iVillage Member
Registered: 04-25-2011
Wed, 01-25-2012 - 4:23pm

I can't tell who's writing about Iphone - but all the accessories you can get from Amazon at less than half the price than retail

Just last week I needed a new battery for my phone - Verizon wanted $40 - - got the same thing at Amazon for $4.99 - its the truth

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Wed, 01-25-2012 - 4:34pm
chamadar wrote:

I can't tell who's writing about Iphone - but all the accessories you can get from Amazon at less than half the price than retail

Just last week I needed a new battery for my phone - Verizon wanted $40 - - got the same thing at Amazon for $4.99 - its the truth


It was Glenda who lives in Canada,
Thanks for the tip :)




Pages