~ SmileS & FrownS ~

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
~ SmileS & FrownS ~
61
Wed, 01-18-2012 - 12:01am




Pages

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Fri, 01-20-2012 - 1:10am
neverstopping wrote:
hugss wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

Whines.....

My treadmill broke.

WooHoos....

Husband worked on it and said it's unfixable or not worth fixing and he agrees that we should get a new one right away!! Yippee!!!

Everything else is good, still have a bit of a cough, but not bad and almost well now.




Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Fri, 01-20-2012 - 2:07am
hugss wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

I ordered one tonight from Walmart online. We'll pick it up from our local store next Friday. Free shipping when you pick it up. I'm excited and can't wait to get it!!
Yea, thanks, it will be nice when the cough is gone.

Awesome Donna .. where is the pic ?
Will it fit in your car?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Fri, 01-20-2012 - 8:23am
neverstopping wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

Whines.....

My treadmill broke.

WooHoos....

Husband worked on it and said it's unfixable or not worth fixing and he agrees that we should get a new one right away!! Yippee!!!

Everything else is good, still have a bit of a cough, but not bad and almost well now.

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Fri, 01-20-2012 - 9:42am
That's awesome Donna!
Can't wait for you to use it & share all about it.
Hope DH & you can put it together :)




Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Fri, 01-20-2012 - 3:08pm
veercan2005 wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

No, that wouldn't work for the ones at the gyms are super duper huge big ol honka things..LOL!! I would not want one of those giants in our bedroom!! I've been on enough of them to know how they work. I have a couple in mind, just have to read more reviews first before deciding.

Photobucket

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Fri, 01-20-2012 - 3:09pm
hugss wrote:
That's awesome Donna!
Can't wait for you to use it & share all about it.
Hope DH & you can put it together :)

It's basically already put together except for the LCD monitor. Easy!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-16-2002
Fri, 01-20-2012 - 3:12pm


So one ds lost his job & apartment & the other that has a job is into drugs???

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Fri, 01-20-2012 - 3:21pm
Nice that it is basically put together Donna,
Whew .. you'll be using it in no time then once you get it :)




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Fri, 01-20-2012 - 3:22pm
Hugs to you my friend ;)




iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Fri, 01-20-2012 - 8:44pm
neverstopping wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

No, that wouldn't work for the ones at the gyms are super duper huge big ol honka things..LOL!! I would not want one of those giants in our bedroom!! I've been on enough of them to know how they work. I have a couple in mind, just have to read more reviews first before deciding.

Photobucket

Pages