~ SmileS & FrownS ~

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
~ SmileS & FrownS ~
86
Wed, 12-14-2011 - 12:10am




Pages

Avatar for grammyellen
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-04-2007
Wed, 12-14-2011 - 5:49am

woohoo - i'm healed three years today!!!

whine - gotta go get my yearly mammo,

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 04-24-2000
Wed, 12-14-2011 - 7:00am

I have a combined whine & wahoo....DD#2 called yesterday..( only time she calls is when she is in need)........She asked if I could watch Cameron Friday night...as they have a work Xmas party ! Of course, I said yes !

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Wed, 12-14-2011 - 8:09am

woo hoo

max pood and peed outside and most times hits the puppy pads!

The gifts are wrapped

the lights are up

warm for this time of year

bathroom sink fixed

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Wed, 12-14-2011 - 8:11am
grammyellen wrote:

woohoo - i'm healed three years today!!!

whine - gotta go get my yearly mammo,

Photobucket
Avatar for grammyellen
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-04-2007
Wed, 12-14-2011 - 8:12am

good for max!!!

you are way ahead of me in the gift wrapping, but i will get to it soon.

Photobucket

Avatar for grammyellen
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-04-2007
Wed, 12-14-2011 - 8:14am

Have fun at the mammo. I should be due this spring«??

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Wed, 12-14-2011 - 8:20am
bunny41 wrote:

I have a combined whine & wahoo....DD#2 called yesterday..( only time she calls is when she is in need)........She asked if I could watch Cameron Friday night...as they have a work Xmas party ! Of course, I said yes !

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Wed, 12-14-2011 - 8:23am
grammyellen wrote:

good for max!!!

you are way ahead of me in the gift wrapping, but i will get to it soon.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-24-2000
Wed, 12-14-2011 - 8:25am
ohhh good luck with that mammo !!!! I have to back for a 6 mo check....hopefully no biopsies needed for me !!

Good luck !!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Wed, 12-14-2011 - 8:25am
grammyellen wrote:

Have fun at the mammo. I should be due this spring«??

Photobucket

Pages