~ SmileS & FrownS ~

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
~ SmileS & FrownS ~
27
Wed, 08-29-2012 - 12:03am
 

 

 

Let's hear them, 
We can share your woohoos with you
And comfort you with your whines :smileyhappy:

 Woohoos
 

 Whines




Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Wed, 08-29-2012 - 11:14pm
hugss wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

Whines...Can't think of any!

WooHoos...Still losing weight, am 13 lbs from goal now!! Life is good and we're happy!!

Love the no whines Donna!
Huge congrats on getting closer to your goal now .. almost there!
Am happy you're all happy too :smileyhappy:

Thank you! Got another WooHoo.....
We got invited to a Labor Day Party at friends home!
Sunday night,  will be a fun time!!
Of course I'll take my own food with me! <s>

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Wed, 08-29-2012 - 11:49pm
neverstopping wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
got a few more cactus cuttings....total of about 5 cactus cuttings.
my first cactus cutting sprouted more paddle leaves
still working on my other projects.
having pollen allergies now. Have to see what is floating around.

That's a lot of cactus!!  But they are all cuttings so will have awhile to grow.  I'm a cactus magnet!! If there's one in the room, a needle will jump across the room to attack me!! lol

Hope your allergies go away soon!!  me too then in Dec more will get me.

 

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Wed, 08-29-2012 - 11:54pm
neverstopping wrote:
hugss wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

Whines...Can't think of any!

WooHoos...Still losing weight, am 13 lbs from goal now!! Life is good and we're happy!!

Love the no whines Donna!
Huge congrats on getting closer to your goal now .. almost there!
Am happy you're all happy too :smileyhappy:

Thank you! Got another WooHoo.....
We got invited to a Labor Day Party at friends home!
Sunday night,  will be a fun time!!
Of course I'll take my own food with me! <s>

How fun on the LDParty for this weekend,
Wow you are sop good in taking your own foods .. once again.
Can'ta wait to hear all about it .. enjoy :smileyhappy:





Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Wed, 08-29-2012 - 11:56pm

I think a *waHoo* for us, LOL
We also may be out of town for a bit ..
Even with the *suppose* rains this weekend ..
Think we may go see youngest ds Saturday to Sunday :smileyhappy:




iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Wed, 08-29-2012 - 11:56pm

I have a lot of my holds ready for pickup. I was waiting for them to come. Wow!

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Thu, 08-30-2012 - 1:08am
hugss wrote:

I think a *waHoo* for us, LOL
We also may be out of town for a bit ..
Even with the *suppose* rains this weekend ..
Think we may go see youngest ds Saturday to Sunday :smileyhappy:

Yay on going out of town to see your son!!
Hope it pans out and you do get to go!!
Hope the rains aren't too bad.

Photobucket

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Thu, 08-30-2012 - 8:55am
neverstopping wrote:
hugss wrote:

I think a *waHoo* for us, LOL
We also may be out of town for a bit ..
Even with the *suppose* rains this weekend ..
Think we may go see youngest ds Saturday to Sunday :smileyhappy:

Yay on going out of town to see your son!!
Hope it pans out and you do get to go!!
Hope the rains aren't too bad.

Thanks Donna,
Good news is it's only an hour & a half drive ..
Not too bad if it is raining  :smileyhappy:





Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Thu, 08-30-2012 - 8:55am
That will keep you busy for sure, nice :smileyhappy:




iVillage Member
Registered: 10-16-2002
Thu, 08-30-2012 - 5:04pm

Hi!

Woohoos - I went on a movie date with the same guy I had seen a couple times.  I really do like him, & am glad I decided to give it another chance.  I'm slowly letting my guard down a little at a time.

We went and saw the Bourne Legacy.  Too much action for me, made me dizzy and sleepy.

Whine - I had post-dated some rent & other checks for sis ... well she deposited them ... for anyone that doesn't know, postdating a check doesn't make any difference, the bank doesn't care.

So I have a financial mess on my hands with several overdraft fees.... it was a simple oversight but I'd think the bank would see the date & at least ask .... oh well

 

 

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Thu, 08-30-2012 - 5:40pm
Nice on your date going so well Diana,
Hope the check mess works out quickly for you :smileyhappy: