~ SmileS & FrownS ~

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
~ SmileS & FrownS ~
27
Wed, 08-29-2012 - 12:03am
 

 

 

Let's hear them, 
We can share your woohoos with you
And comfort you with your whines :smileyhappy:

 Woohoos
 

 Whines




Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Thu, 08-30-2012 - 5:49pm
got all my holds from the library. I see more coming.
connecting my other gift afghan.
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Thu, 08-30-2012 - 6:18pm
Sounds great!
Enjoy :smileyhappy:




Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Fri, 08-31-2012 - 12:35am
jammin2bach wrote:

Hi!

Woohoos - I went on a movie date with the same guy I had seen a couple times.  I really do like him, & am glad I decided to give it another chance.  I'm slowly letting my guard down a little at a time.

Oh, good, glad you like him and had a good time!

We went and saw the Bourne Legacy.  Too much action for me, made me dizzy and sleepy.

Whine - I had post-dated some rent & other checks for sis ... well she deposited them ... for anyone that doesn't know, postdating a check doesn't make any difference, the bank doesn't care.

Yes, I knew that. Too bad you found out the hard way! Hope you get it worked out okay.

So I have a financial mess on my hands with several overdraft fees.... it was a simple oversight but I'd think the bank would see the date & at least ask .... oh well

 

Photobucket

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Fri, 08-31-2012 - 12:37am
sweetrose007x wrote:
got all my holds from the library. I see more coming.
connecting my other gift afghan.

Good you got all your holds!! Happy reading!!

I bought four new books from Amazon, paper books, and the first one came today. The others are supposed to come tomorrow. I'm not a fast reader, though, so it doesn't matter when they get here.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Fri, 08-31-2012 - 12:40am
neverstopping wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
got all my holds from the library. I see more coming.
connecting my other gift afghan.

Good you got all your holds!! Happy reading!!  some are crochet books and the rest dvds that I waited for a few weeks for.   I am looking at what is easy and quick to crochet.

I bought four new books from Amazon, paper books, and the first one came today. The others are supposed to come tomorrow. I'm not a fast reader, though, so it doesn't matter when they get here.  Nice on the new books coming. I am not a fast reader either.

 

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Fri, 08-31-2012 - 12:49am
sweetrose007x wrote:
neverstopping wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
got all my holds from the library. I see more coming.
connecting my other gift afghan.

Good you got all your holds!! Happy reading!!  some are crochet books and the rest dvds that I waited for a few weeks for.   I am looking at what is easy and quick to crochet.

I bought four new books from Amazon, paper books, and the first one came today. The others are supposed to come tomorrow. I'm not a fast reader, though, so it doesn't matter when they get here.  Nice on the new books coming. I am not a fast reader either.

That's so nice you're doing crocheting! I never did get into that. I used to do regular embroidery and counted cross stitch, though, always liked needle work.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Fri, 08-31-2012 - 1:54am
neverstopping wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
neverstopping wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
got all my holds from the library. I see more coming.
connecting my other gift afghan.

Good you got all your holds!! Happy reading!!  some are crochet books and the rest dvds that I waited for a few weeks for.   I am looking at what is easy and quick to crochet.

I bought four new books from Amazon, paper books, and the first one came today. The others are supposed to come tomorrow. I'm not a fast reader, though, so it doesn't matter when they get here.  Nice on the new books coming. I am not a fast reader either.

That's so nice you're doing crocheting! I never did get into that. I used to do regular embroidery and counted cross stitch, though, always liked needle work.    Those are nice to do too. Yes love crocheting the scarves, and blankets. Interesting I can do lap blankets, too.

 

Pages