~ SmileS & FrownS ~

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
~ SmileS & FrownS ~
35
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 12:09am
 

 

 

Let's hear them,
We can share your woohoos with you
And comfort you with your whines :smileyhappy:




 Woohoos



 Whine




Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 07-09-2001
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 10:13am

Not much of either so I guess that's good.

Today should be a nice day, too bad I won't have  a chance to be outside. tomorrow & friday will be in the 90's, humid, thunderstorms, but then nice again.

Everything else is as usual, some good, some not so good.  trying not to freak out about the financial situation, etc.  When I feel mentally stronger it doesn't faze me so much & I feel like we can & will get through it.  But when I feel depressed, everything seems so insurmountable.  Right now I'm ok so I don't let it bother me too much. There are some setbacks & some progresses so I guess it balances out. 





 




iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Re: ~ SmileS & FrownS ~
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 10:15am
hugss wrote:



 Woohoos

2 weeks til we go to Vegas & counting
boys are doing ok



 Whine
weather is so hot ::sigh::
triple digits for next several days w/ humidity ::sigh::

 vegas...i want to be you!!

we are in the high 80`s to 90 later this week. very stormy here all week so far

 

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Re: ~ SmileS & FrownS ~
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 10:18am
sweetrose007x wrote:

:smileyhappy: ....practice on crocheting scarves for donation...made 2 and a beanie

tomatoes are ripening

 

whine....Walmart near my place does not sell that much yarns

still waiting for a few dvds from library

our tomatoes are just flowering here...good luck with the yarn

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 10:28am

morning all

Smiles

Arliss is here

the sun is out

going for a drive today

 

frowns

storms

aj wont answer his phone so arliss can see him

thomas and greg are not making time for arliss

grant needs to grow up

well off for the day

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 11:29am
veercan2005 wrote:

morning all

Smiles

Arliss is here

the sun is out

going for a drive today

 

frowns

storms

aj wont answer his phone so arliss can see him

thomas and greg are not making time for arliss

grant needs to grow up

well off for the day

HI Glenda,
Sorry the guys are making time for each other or that aj is answering his phone ::sigh::
Hope DH grows up quickly <wink>
Enjoy your drive today & your weather :smileyhappy:




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 11:30am
I wish our temps were like yours,
It's so bad here & dry :smileysad:
YaY you can get in my suitcase :smileyhappy:




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 11:32am
ludam wrote:

Not much of either so I guess that's good.

Today should be a nice day, too bad I won't have  a chance to be outside. tomorrow & friday will be in the 90's, humid, thunderstorms, but then nice again.

Everything else is as usual, some good, some not so good.  trying not to freak out about the financial situation, etc.  When I feel mentally stronger it doesn't faze me so much & I feel like we can & will get through it.  But when I feel depressed, everything seems so insurmountable.  Right now I'm ok so I don't let it bother me too much. There are some setbacks & some progresses so I guess it balances out. 

HI Ludam,
How lucky on your temps & storms .. we are so dry here it's awful!
Life seems to balance out *most* of the time right ?
Hoping it keeps that way for you & you stay happy no matter what :smileyhappy:




iVillage Member
Registered: 10-16-2002
Re: ~ SmileS &amp; FrownS ~
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 11:39am

Hi Aileen - saw your complaint about WalMart yarns.

Seems like in ours, I am noticing a bigger crafts section ... mostly for kids.

Just wanted to say if you don't have craft stores near you, you can check JoAnn's online - they have lots of sales and coupons.  Just a thought - love that you are crocheting.  I did some of that when I was 'with child(s)' 

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 12:34pm
jammin2bach wrote:

Hi Aileen - saw your complaint about WalMart yarns.

Seems like in ours, I am noticing a bigger crafts section ... mostly for kids.  ...I saw that too when I went to WM and the yarns were gone except for 7 trays of yarns.

Just wanted to say if you don't have craft stores near you, you can check JoAnn's online - they have lots of sales and coupons.  Just a thought - love that you are crocheting.  I did some of that when I was 'with child(s)'  ...I went to Michaels and remembered JoAnns . Will check JA on another errand. I stopped for many years crocheting until I kept reading Debbie Macombers book . She mentions knitting and crocheting so much it got me started again.

 

iVillage Member
Registered: 01-18-2003
Re: ~ SmileS &amp; FrownS ~
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 1:27pm
hugss wrote:



 Woohoos

2 weeks til we go to Vegas & counting
boys are doing ok



 Whine
weather is so hot ::sigh::
triple digits for next several days w/ humidity ::sigh::

 

My dd and I were talking about all of us taking a trip to Vegas in the fall. We never go in the summer. My dh and I will be the babysitters at night so that dd and her dh can enjoy the nightlife. 

Hope you and your family have a great time:smileyhappy:

Photobucket

Pages