~ SmileS & FrownS ~

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
~ SmileS & FrownS ~
14
Wed, 09-19-2012 - 12:14am

 

 

Let's hear them, 
We can share your woohoos with you
And comfort you with your whines :smileyhappy:

 Woohoos
 

 Whines




Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Wed, 09-19-2012 - 2:09am
finally got dvd movies I was holding for at the library.
I love making crochet flowers
I did another boot camp
Avatar for grammyellen
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-04-2007
Wed, 09-19-2012 - 6:55am

woohoo - get to see my daughter today!! unfortunately it's to take her to the dentist, but hey i'll take it. lol

whine - can't think of any, which is another woohoo.

Photobucket

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Wed, 09-19-2012 - 8:41am
sweetrose007x wrote:
finally got dvd movies I was holding for at the library.
I love making crochet flowers
I did another boot camp


All great woohoos Aileen,
Nice to see no whines :smileyhappy:




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Wed, 09-19-2012 - 8:43am
grammyellen wrote:

woohoo - get to see my daughter today!! unfortunately it's to take her to the dentist, but hey i'll take it. lol

whine - can't think of any, which is another woohoo.

Always nice when no whines Ellen,
Yes take it when you can see dd or thekids, LOL
Hopefully not too bad of a dentist visit for her :smileyhappy:




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Wed, 09-19-2012 - 8:44am

My only whine is it is cold here in the mornings,
Woohoo .. DH coming home tonight.
Had a great visit with oldest ds
Will see youngest ds on Saturday.
Getting my mani/pedi on Thursday.
Hair done on Friday :smileyhappy:




iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Wed, 09-19-2012 - 11:35am

thanks ..I hope you have many whoohooooo and no whines too Hugs.

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Wed, 09-19-2012 - 11:55am
Yep I do/did & thanks :smileyhappy:




iVillage Member
Registered: 10-16-2002
Wed, 09-19-2012 - 12:17pm

Welllll ...

sort of a woohoo - Things are OK here right now.

a ticked-off whine - Last night a "friend" of ds showed up here at 10:15 p.m.

This is the one with Asperger's, nothing wrong with that in itself!, however, the way his family deals with it is that if he says "jump," everybody jumps to please him and calm him down.  So he's used to getting his own way.  ALL the time. He's been involved in ds's drug use, & I'm not about to nambypamby with anyone I see who I know has been involved in same.  Not anymore.

He has his face at my front storm door, I mean all the way up the steps, demanding to see my son.  Something about ds having some stuff of his ...

I said ds wasn't here, kid says, rather shouts, "Really?  He said he'd be staying here tonight!" I told him in no uncertain terms that he was not welcome.  And I shut the door.

I heard him yelling, "The police will be here any minute!"

I wasn't going to open the door again, and I didn't.  I thought about finding out exactly what was going on, but that would have given the kid what he wanted.

It did shake me a bit.  I turned all the lights off - it was past time me getting to bed anyway.

I'd already had a heck of a day - which had ended OK, thank goodness.

I half expected another loud knock on my door.

I definitely do not need this!!  Gosh, take drama somewhere else!!

sort of a woohoo - Ds is doing as well as can be expected right now.  I'll see him this afternoon for a bit as I'm going into town anyway.

whine - I have completely neglected my own things & activities here

woohoo - a little at a time I can start catching up today, barring any extended time away from home.

woohoo - I was out all day yesterday and caught an al-anon meeting which was right nearby.  It was soooo helpful.  Turns out the person directly on my right and the one directly on my left have the same kind of things going on with their kids.

woohoo - can't wait for "my" shows to start their new seasons next week.

The book I am reading is absorbing.

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Wed, 09-19-2012 - 3:15pm
jammin2bach wrote:

Welllll ...

sort of a woohoo - Things are OK here right now.

a ticked-off whine - Last night a "friend" of ds showed up here at 10:15 p.m.

This is the one with Asperger's, nothing wrong with that in itself!, however, the way his family deals with it is that if he says "jump," everybody jumps to please him and calm him down.  So he's used to getting his own way.  ALL the time. He's been involved in ds's drug use, & I'm not about to nambypamby with anyone I see who I know has been involved in same.  Not anymore.

He has his face at my front storm door, I mean all the way up the steps, demanding to see my son.  Something about ds having some stuff of his ...

I said ds wasn't here, kid says, rather shouts, "Really?  He said he'd be staying here tonight!" I told him in no uncertain terms that he was not welcome.  And I shut the door.

I heard him yelling, "The police will be here any minute!"

I wasn't going to open the door again, and I didn't.  I thought about finding out exactly what was going on, but that would have given the kid what he wanted.

It did shake me a bit.  I turned all the lights off - it was past time me getting to bed anyway.

I'd already had a heck of a day - which had ended OK, thank goodness.

I half expected another loud knock on my door.

I definitely do not need this!!  Gosh, take drama somewhere else!!

sort of a woohoo - Ds is doing as well as can be expected right now.  I'll see him this afternoon for a bit as I'm going into town anyway.

whine - I have completely neglected my own things & activities here

woohoo - a little at a time I can start catching up today, barring any extended time away from home.

woohoo - I was out all day yesterday and caught an al-anon meeting which was right nearby.  It was soooo helpful.  Turns out the person directly on my right and the one directly on my left have the same kind of things going on with their kids.

woohoo - can't wait for "my" shows to start their new seasons next week.

The book I am reading is absorbing.


Such drama Diana,
Glad it all worked out though.
Good that ds is doing ok considering.
Otherwise lots of woohoos for you & hope it stays that way, LOL
Hang in there & enjoy the nice weather :smileyhappy:




Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Thu, 09-20-2012 - 1:13am

Whines....

I've developed a bit of a cough. I suppose it's a cold. I seldom get sick and this is annoying!! I don't feel all that bad, just have to keep a Halls Mentho-Lyptus in my mouth most of the time. I had to suck on them all through the Lion King performance tonight. Added them up and the calories for the day from them were 120 and I'll still need a couple more to get to sleep!! Ackkk!!!

WooHoos....

Lion King was fabulous!!! It's the NYC touring group and an amazing show!! We had a great time!!

Photobucket

Pages