Someone broke in! (nothing missing as far as I know)

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-16-2002
Someone broke in! (nothing missing as far as I know)
37
Tue, 12-20-2011 - 12:09pm

This morning I woke up to a dog barking.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-16-2002
sweetrose007x wrote:
keep a radio on in the other room Diana. A talking news one .

That's a good idea, now I think twice about it.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 08-08-2003
jammin2bach wrote:

Yes Karyn it is scary.

I have wracked my brain about Tika getting out.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-16-2002
wildflower05 wrote:
jammin2bach wrote:

Yes Karyn it is scary.

I have wracked my brain about Tika getting out.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008

Oh how about a small radio?

iVillage Member
Registered: 08-08-2003
jammin2bach wrote:
wildflower05 wrote:
jammin2bach wrote:

Yes Karyn it is scary.

I have wracked my brain about Tika getting out.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
jammin2bach wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
jammin2bach wrote:

That is so scary. Any chance the one of the boys were there? How would anyone else get by the dog?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 01-18-2003

Diana, how are you feeling today...hope you got some good sleep last night...

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 06-27-2011

OMG Diana I am just now reading this...How absolutely scary. Wish you could reported it but understand why you couldn't. Just do everything you can to be as safe as you can be.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-27-2004
{{{Diana}}} Sorry to hear about someone having broke in. It's tough not to be able to feel secure in your own home.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-16-2002
gram2katnsam wrote:

Diana, how are you feeling today...hope you got some good sleep last night...

Hi Fran, thanks for your response also in the whines and woohoos thread.

I'm about coming to terms that w/o hearing from the boys I will have to stay home and not go be with family.

Photobucket