Vacations ?

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Vacations ?
53
Thu, 03-22-2012 - 12:12am

With spring finally here that means summer is around the corner
Anyone have any over night trips planned?
Going anywhere this summer?




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
In reply to: hugss
Fri, 03-23-2012 - 12:00am
neverstopping wrote:

Well, how the heck did I miss this thread??
I just don't know about me sometimes!! LOL

We only have one day trip planned for next month. We'll be going on a bus tour from here to Muskogee, OK to the Azalea Festival. It will be nice to have someone else do the driving so husband can relax and see the scenery too!!

We might go for an overnight to Kansas City in August for my aunt's 89th birthday.




Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
In reply to: hugss
Fri, 03-23-2012 - 12:21am
hugss wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

Well, how the heck did I miss this thread??
I just don't know about me sometimes!! LOL

We only have one day trip planned for next month. We'll be going on a bus tour from here to Muskogee, OK to the Azalea Festival. It will be nice to have someone else do the driving so husband can relax and see the scenery too!!

We might go for an overnight to Kansas City in August for my aunt's 89th birthday.

Photobucket

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
In reply to: hugss
Fri, 03-23-2012 - 12:28am
neverstopping wrote:
hugss wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

Well, how the heck did I miss this thread??
I just don't know about me sometimes!! LOL

We only have one day trip planned for next month. We'll be going on a bus tour from here to Muskogee, OK to the Azalea Festival. It will be nice to have someone else do the driving so husband can relax and see the scenery too!!

We might go for an overnight to Kansas City in August for my aunt's 89th birthday.




iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
In reply to: hugss
Fri, 03-23-2012 - 9:53am

Photobucket
Avatar for grammyellen
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-04-2007
In reply to: hugss
Fri, 03-23-2012 - 10:22am

well, let's see i'm pretty sure that on may 22nd. i'm heading for hawaii. lol

then the end of august i will be going to texas.

Photobucket

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
In reply to: hugss
Fri, 03-23-2012 - 11:16am
grammyellen wrote:

well, let's see i'm pretty sure that on may 22nd. i'm heading for hawaii. lol

then the end of august i will be going to texas.


LOL Ellen,
Your *vacations* are planned
So where to after Texas ?




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
In reply to: hugss
Fri, 03-23-2012 - 11:18am
veercan2005 wrote:




Avatar for grammyellen
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-04-2007
In reply to: hugss
Fri, 03-23-2012 - 12:20pm

home sweet home

Photobucket

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
In reply to: hugss
Fri, 03-23-2012 - 12:27pm
grammyellen wrote:

home sweet home


Won't that be nice Ellen,
Hopefully for a while too you'll stay there :)




Avatar for grammyellen
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-04-2007
In reply to: hugss
Fri, 03-23-2012 - 1:44pm

after the trip to texas i don't plan to go anywhere for a very long time.

Photobucket