What were you doing NYE last year??

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
What were you doing NYE last year??
45
Sat, 12-31-2011 - 7:39pm

I just looked up my old calendar and on this date, December 31st,2010, we were at our Arena at the Cirque du Soleil show, the Canadian comtempory circus!! Fabulous show!! I had forgotten about that! Here we are this year doing nothing! What a huge contrast!!

Oh, well, maybe next year we'll be on a fabulous trip somewhere! Hey, one can hope anyway..lol!!

So, where were you on December 31st, 2010??

Photobucket

Pages

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Sat, 12-31-2011 - 7:55pm
neverstopping wrote:

I just looked up my old calendar and on this date, December 31st,2010, we were at our Arena at the Cirque du Soleil show, the Canadian comtempory circus!! Fabulous show!! I had forgotten about that! Here we are this year doing nothing! What a huge contrast!!

Oh, well, maybe next year we'll be on a fabulous trip somewhere! Hey, one can hope anyway..lol!!

So, where were you on December 31st, 2010??

You were really ?
Wow & yes this year the opposite for you
Hopefully next year something fabulous again.

If I recall we were doing the same last year as this year .. nothing, LOL
Sitting around, on computers, watching movies ..
Waiting til midnight to taost the new year.
Then bed :)

Fun question




iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Sat, 12-31-2011 - 8:02pm
recovering from a hospital stay and being at a neighbors for a little gathering. This yr is quiet. Our neighbors are busy with helping family members recover from surgery and other ones are busy with projects.
This yr..staying home ...going to watch Walking Dead marathon and reading. I think i can stay up .
Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Sat, 12-31-2011 - 8:24pm
hugss wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

I just looked up my old calendar and on this date, December 31st,2010, we were at our Arena at the Cirque du Soleil show, the Canadian comtempory circus!! Fabulous show!! I had forgotten about that! Here we are this year doing nothing! What a huge contrast!!

Oh, well, maybe next year we'll be on a fabulous trip somewhere! Hey, one can hope anyway..lol!!

So, where were you on December 31st, 2010??

You were really ?
Wow & yes this year the opposite for you
Hopefully next year something fabulous again.

If I recall we were doing the same last year as this year .. nothing, LOL
Sitting around, on computers, watching movies ..
Waiting til midnight to taost the new year.
Then bed :)

Fun question

Photobucket

Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Sat, 12-31-2011 - 8:37pm
sweetrose007x wrote:
recovering from a hospital stay and being at a neighbors for a little gathering. This yr is quiet. Our neighbors are busy with helping family members recover from surgery and other ones are busy with projects.
This yr..staying home ...going to watch Walking Dead marathon and reading. I think i can stay up .

Surgery isn't a good memory, but recovery and a gathering with neighbor friends is.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 01-18-2003
Sat, 12-31-2011 - 9:05pm

Doing the same as last year....watching TV and playing on computer
This year dgs is here, so I do have a little company...when he gets off his xbox....lol

Photobucket
Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Sat, 12-31-2011 - 9:13pm
gram2katnsam wrote:

Doing the same as last year....watching TV and playing on computer
This year dgs is here, so I do have a little company...when he gets off his xbox....lol

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Sat, 12-31-2011 - 9:51pm
I never knew they had a graphic book on the Walking Dead. Does ellen live in Georgia. They did the entire Walking Dead series in that state.
yep not a good memory for me on that. good memory for the being with neighbors.
iVillage Member
Registered: 01-18-2003
Sat, 12-31-2011 - 10:41pm
neverstopping wrote:
gram2katnsam wrote:

Doing the same as last year....watching TV and playing on computer
This year dgs is here, so I do have a little company...when he gets off his xbox....lol

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Sat, 12-31-2011 - 11:11pm
gram2katnsam wrote:

Doing the same as last year....watching TV and playing on computer
This year dgs is here, so I do have a little company...when he gets off his xbox....lol




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Sat, 12-31-2011 - 11:13pm
neverstopping wrote:
hugss wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

I just looked up my old calendar and on this date, December 31st,2010, we were at our Arena at the Cirque du Soleil show, the Canadian comtempory circus!! Fabulous show!! I had forgotten about that! Here we are this year doing nothing! What a huge contrast!!

Oh, well, maybe next year we'll be on a fabulous trip somewhere! Hey, one can hope anyway..lol!!

So, where were you on December 31st, 2010??

You were really ?
Wow & yes this year the opposite for you
Hopefully next year something fabulous again.

If I recall we were doing the same last year as this year .. nothing, LOL
Sitting around, on computers, watching movies ..
Waiting til midnight to taost the new year.
Then bed :)

Fun question




Pages