Whatcha Reading & Watching these days ?

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Whatcha Reading & Watching these days ?
106
Thu, 03-15-2012 - 12:07am




Pages

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Fri, 03-30-2012 - 12:21pm
grammyellen wrote:

i hope you like it. i'm reading another of her books now.


Hope so too, LOL
Not sure when I will start it though
Also ordered the others you suggested from Amazon.
They are for my trips this summer
.Should be here next week but not sure if I will wait to start one ;)




iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Fri, 03-30-2012 - 1:40pm
read book War Horse ...finished
read Sunday At Tiffany's...finished
Avatar for grammyellen
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-04-2007
Fri, 03-30-2012 - 2:20pm

i have several that i want to pick up at the store in the next couple of weeks. those i will read before i go to hawaii as i am only taking my two kindles with me. maybe one paperback for on the planes, haven't decided yet.

Photobucket

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Fri, 03-30-2012 - 3:42pm
grammyellen wrote:

i have several that i want to pick up at the store in the next couple of weeks. those i will read before i go to hawaii as i am only taking my two kindles with me. maybe one paperback for on the planes, haven't decided yet.


Makes it easier to pack though
Don't think I am taking my ipad to Flroida ::gasp::
Wouldn't be taking it down to the pool or a beach so .. maybe just my laptop
See another good reason to have *real* books :)




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Fri, 03-30-2012 - 3:43pm
Oh good .. hope you enjoyed :)




Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Fri, 03-30-2012 - 7:48pm

I'm half way through the third book...Mockingjay...of the Hunger Games trilogy.

I can't remember what I said I was going to read next. It's already on my Kindle though. Guess it doesn't really matter.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 08-08-2003
Fri, 03-30-2012 - 8:11pm
sweetrose007x wrote:
read book War Horse ...finished
read Sunday At Tiffany's...finished

Did you like War Horse?

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Fri, 03-30-2012 - 8:24pm
neverstopping wrote:

I'm half way through the third book...Mockingjay...of the Hunger Games trilogy.

I can't remember what I said I was going to read next. It's already on my Kindle though. Guess it doesn't really matter.


Glad you're enjoying those books Donna,
Let us know what the next one is when you get to it :)




iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Fri, 03-30-2012 - 9:35pm

well the book had a good ending.

I thought it was good...it came from the horse's view of things...interesting.

iVillage Member
Registered: 08-08-2003
Fri, 03-30-2012 - 10:33pm
sweetrose007x wrote:

well the book had a good ending.

I thought it was good...it came from the horse's view of things...interesting.

Of course we couldn't know what the horse was really thinking....but isn't it based on a true story?

If it had a good ending, wonder why she was crying so much. lol

Photobucket

Pages