What's Going On This WeeK ?

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
What's Going On This WeeK ?
29
Tue, 04-03-2012 - 12:20am




Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Tue, 04-03-2012 - 12:32am
hugss wrote:
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Tue, 04-03-2012 - 12:37am
sweetrose007x wrote:
hugss wrote:




iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Tue, 04-03-2012 - 12:59am
hugss wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
hugss wrote:
Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Tue, 04-03-2012 - 1:05am

Monday was a day of leisure for me. We did pick my two oldest grandloves up after school and had them for a little while. My DD2 (their mom) was at the doctor getting a breast biopsy done. I don't know when we get the results. At night, I watched our Kansas Jayhawks lose the National Championship game!! However, we are still the #2 team in the whole nation and that is so awesome!!!

Tuesday...We'll be going to purchase our Professional Indoor Soccer Team season tickets for all of our little family group. Then I'll go to my TOPS meeting that night.

Wednesday...Husband gets a colonoscopy done. Then we'll go out to eat.

Thursday...We're going to the movie theater to see War Horse.

Friday...Going to buy new fabrics for my front porch wicker chair seats and throw pillows and begin putting my spring/summer look together out there.

Saturday...No plans.

Sunday...Church and getting together with my family for our annual Easter Egg Hunt.

That's it for our week so far!! Have a great week everyone and a Very Happy Easter if you are celebrating it!!

Photobucket

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Tue, 04-03-2012 - 9:10am
neverstopping wrote:

The Twig is in the house!! Look at all those posts!! Good to see you Suzan!!!




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Tue, 04-03-2012 - 9:11am
sweetrose007x wrote:
hugss wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
hugss wrote:




iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Tue, 04-03-2012 - 11:07am
hugss wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
hugss wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
hugss wrote:
Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Tue, 04-03-2012 - 12:23pm
hugss wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

Monday was a day of leisure for me. We did pick my two oldest grandloves up after school and had them for a little while. My DD2 (their mom) was at the doctor getting a breast biopsy done. I don't know when we get the results. At night, I watched our Kansas Jayhawks lose the National Championship game!! However, we are still the #2 team in the whole nation and that is so awesome!!!

Tuesday...We'll be going to purchase our Professional Indoor Soccer Team season tickets for all of our little family group. Then I'll go to my TOPS meeting that night.

Wednesday...Husband gets a colonoscopy done. Then we'll go out to eat.

Thursday...We're going to the movie theater to see War Horse.

Friday...Going to buy new fabrics for my front porch wicker chair seats and throw pillows and begin putting my spring/summer look together out there.

Saturday...No plans.

Sunday...Church and getting together with my family for our annual Easter Egg Hunt.

That's it for our week so far!! Have a great week everyone and a Very Happy Easter if you are celebrating it!!


Gotta love that c/p now don't we Donna
No *twig* here LOL
Oh, crap, sorry!! I fixed it!!

Photobucket

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Tue, 04-03-2012 - 1:01pm
neverstopping wrote:
hugss wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

Monday was a day of leisure for me. We did pick my two oldest grandloves up after school and had them for a little while. My DD2 (their mom) was at the doctor getting a breast biopsy done. I don't know when we get the results. At night, I watched our Kansas Jayhawks lose the National Championship game!! However, we are still the #2 team in the whole nation and that is so awesome!!!

Tuesday...We'll be going to purchase our Professional Indoor Soccer Team season tickets for all of our little family group. Then I'll go to my TOPS meeting that night.

Wednesday...Husband gets a colonoscopy done. Then we'll go out to eat.

Thursday...We're going to the movie theater to see War Horse.

Friday...Going to buy new fabrics for my front porch wicker chair seats and throw pillows and begin putting my spring/summer look together out there.

Saturday...No plans.

Sunday...Church and getting together with my family for our annual Easter Egg Hunt.

That's it for our week so far!! Have a great week everyone and a Very Happy Easter if you are celebrating it!!


Gotta love that c/p now don't we Donna
No *twig* here LOL
Oh, crap, sorry!! I fixed it!!




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Tue, 04-03-2012 - 1:03pm
sweetrose007x wrote:
hugss wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
hugss wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
hugss wrote:




Pages