What's Up This Week ?

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
What's Up This Week ?
67
Mon, 03-19-2012 - 12:05am




Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 06-27-2011
Mon, 03-19-2012 - 10:27pm

We are having storms. rain, thunder, lightening and had hail earlier. Not a good start on a new week

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Mon, 03-19-2012 - 10:30pm
yes...weather predicted for rain Tues thru weekend.
nice green hills ...here we come. Oh that includes fallen trees, flooded streets, etc. cannot win.
did dig up red poker plants and divided bulbs. I think those are the bulbs.
did plant aloe leaf cuttings in small containers until they are ready next month.
did bring a container of tulips more to the front view of the yard.
did reading and errands

more reading
errands
now house things.
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Mon, 03-19-2012 - 11:27pm
sweetrose007x wrote:
yes...weather predicted for rain Tues thru weekend.
nice green hills ...here we come. Oh that includes fallen trees, flooded streets, etc. cannot win.
did dig up red poker plants and divided bulbs. I think those are the bulbs.
did plant aloe leaf cuttings in small containers until they are ready next month.
did bring a container of tulips more to the front view of the yard.
did reading and errands

more reading
errands
now house things.

Glad you have lots to keep you busy with your rains coming :)





Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Mon, 03-19-2012 - 11:29pm
wolfiesrule wrote:

We are having storms. rain, thunder, lightening and had hail earlier. Not a good start on a new week


You probably got that from us
But you need the rains right?
Hopefully not too much for you.
Have a good week :)




iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Mon, 03-19-2012 - 11:57pm

nah ...hard to get bored.

Avatar for grammyellen
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-04-2007
Tue, 03-20-2012 - 10:49am

ya know i don't remember if i did the roll call, oh well ya know i'm here.

mo just called and we have an appointment to get our taxes done this afternoon. i don't know why he is in such a hurry since we have to pay this year. lol

i'm alive, still coughing my head off but other than that ok i guess.

got some stuff i want to do around the house today, now if i will do them that's another thing.

don't really have any plans for the week other than church wednesday night if all goes well.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 06-27-2011
Tue, 03-20-2012 - 10:55am

We had storms off and on all night long. I think maybe they have all moved on to bother someone else. I hope so. My furbabies nerves are shot..lol

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Tue, 03-20-2012 - 11:18am
wolfiesrule wrote:

We had storms off and on all night long. I think maybe they have all moved on to bother someone else. I hope so. My furbabies nerves are shot..lol


LOL We had a furkid like that ..
Now my two are pretty ok with it.
I hope you didn't send them here
Have a good week :)




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Tue, 03-20-2012 - 11:20am
grammyellen wrote:

ya know i don't remember if i did the roll call, oh well ya know i'm here.

mo just called and we have an appointment to get our taxes done this afternoon. i don't know why he is in such a hurry since we have to pay this year. lol

i'm alive, still coughing my head off but other than that ok i guess.

got some stuff i want to do around the house today, now if i will do them that's another thing.

don't really have any plans for the week other than church wednesday night if all goes well.


I don't remember if you did roll call or not either Ellen,
Am glad to see you as I wa about to search for you
Oh yes no hurry on those taxes when we have to pay
As we do as well so we're waiting til the last minute, LOL
Sorry on the coughing still :(
Hope you feel better real soon & it goes away!
Maybe do something & then rest/relax/play the rest of the day ..
Have a good week :)




iVillage Member
Registered: 01-18-2003
Tue, 03-20-2012 - 4:45pm
wolfiesrule wrote:

We had storms off and on all night long. I think maybe they have all moved on to bother someone else. I hope so. My furbabies nerves are shot..lol

Saw about the storms on TV this morning...and wondered if they

Photobucket

Pages