When it snows I ..

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
When it snows I ..
59
Tue, 01-17-2012 - 12:07am
When it snows I .. Don't ever see snow in my state where I live Stay indoors and read and have cocoa Sit by the fire Get right out there and shovel Send my dh right out there to shovel Don't shovel snow, it will melt eventually Shovel? I'm making a snowman Hit the road and go skiing It depends .. please share Other .. please share




iVillage Member
Registered: 04-27-2004
Wed, 01-18-2012 - 7:25am
hugss wrote:
hisstorm77 wrote:

I voted "it depends." It its not to bad out I like to go out walking while its snowing, its just so pretty.. Sometimes I like to just sit and watch it. Don't generally shovel, but will sweep the porch and steps.


I still can't believe you walk when it's snowing Gail,
Although actually that's the safest time, LOL
I admire you for doing that .. maybe I will suggest that to my friend However honestly am hoping no more snow this winter
Does your DH do the shoveling then?
I love it when it's easy to sweep .
It is pretty to watch from the inside .. I agree with you there ;)

I hope you and your friend get a chance to walk at least once while its snowing, its even more prettier to watch than from the inside.

Photobucket

Avatar for grammyellen
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-04-2007
Wed, 01-18-2012 - 9:04am
This might be my only post today. The kids are out of school because of snow!!! We are going out later to play in it. At home we very rarely get snow and it melts really fast. By the way hugs, I'm sending this through my kindle.

Photobucket

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Wed, 01-18-2012 - 9:19am
grammyellen wrote:
This might be my only post today. The kids are out of school because of snow!!! We are going out later to play in it. At home we very rarely get snow and it melts really fast. By the way hugs, I'm sending this through my kindle.


Morning Ellen,
Cool on posting through the Kindle .. is it quick or regular reply?
Wow nice on a snow day for the kids ..




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Wed, 01-18-2012 - 9:20am
hisstorm77 wrote:
hugss wrote:
hisstorm77 wrote:

I voted "it depends." It its not to bad out I like to go out walking while its snowing, its just so pretty.. Sometimes I like to just sit and watch it. Don't generally shovel, but will sweep the porch and steps.


I still can't believe you walk when it's snowing Gail,
Although actually that's the safest time, LOL
I admire you for doing that .. maybe I will suggest that to my friend However honestly am hoping no more snow this winter
Does your DH do the shoveling then?
I love it when it's easy to sweep .
It is pretty to watch from the inside .. I agree with you there ;)

I hope you and your friend get a chance to walk at least once while its snowing, its even more prettier to watch than from the inside.




Avatar for grammyellen
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-04-2007
Wed, 01-18-2012 - 10:01am
Quick reply, hugs. I have not been out yet. Am going to take pictures and will post some when I get home.

Photobucket

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Wed, 01-18-2012 - 11:47am
grammyellen wrote:
Quick reply, hugs. I have not been out yet. Am going to take pictures and will post some when I get home.


Thanks for letting me know Ellen,
Can't wait for pics .. have fun :)




iVillage Member
Registered: 04-27-2004
Thu, 01-19-2012 - 7:06am
hugss wrote:
hisstorm77 wrote:
hugss wrote:
hisstorm77 wrote:

I voted "it depends." It its not to bad out I like to go out walking while its snowing, its just so pretty.. Sometimes I like to just sit and watch it. Don't generally shovel, but will sweep the porch and steps.


I still can't believe you walk when it's snowing Gail,
Although actually that's the safest time, LOL
I admire you for doing that .. maybe I will suggest that to my friend However honestly am hoping no more snow this winter
Does your DH do the shoveling then?
I love it when it's easy to sweep .
It is pretty to watch from the inside .. I agree with you there ;)

I hope you and your friend get a chance to walk at least once while its snowing, its even more prettier to watch than from the inside.

Photobucket

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Thu, 01-19-2012 - 9:25am
hisstorm77 wrote:
hugss wrote:
hisstorm77 wrote:
hugss wrote:
hisstorm77 wrote:

I voted "it depends." It its not to bad out I like to go out walking while its snowing, its just so pretty.. Sometimes I like to just sit and watch it. Don't generally shovel, but will sweep the porch and steps.


I still can't believe you walk when it's snowing Gail,
Although actually that's the safest time, LOL
I admire you for doing that .. maybe I will suggest that to my friend However honestly am hoping no more snow this winter
Does your DH do the shoveling then?
I love it when it's easy to sweep .
It is pretty to watch from the inside .. I agree with you there ;)

I hope you and your friend get a chance to walk at least once while its snowing, its even more prettier to watch than from the inside.




iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Fri, 01-20-2012 - 9:01am
hugss wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:
When it snows I .. Don't ever see snow in my state where I live Stay indoors and read and have cocoa Sit by the fire Get right out there and shovel Send my dh right out there to shovel Don't shovel snow, it will melt eventually Shovel? I'm making a snowman Hit the road and go skiing It depends .. please share Other .. please share
Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Fri, 01-20-2012 - 9:37am
The longer/farther away the better :)