When it snows I ..

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
When it snows I ..
59
Tue, 01-17-2012 - 12:07am
When it snows I .. Don't ever see snow in my state where I live Stay indoors and read and have cocoa Sit by the fire Get right out there and shovel Send my dh right out there to shovel Don't shovel snow, it will melt eventually Shovel? I'm making a snowman Hit the road and go skiing It depends .. please share Other .. please share




iVillage Member
Registered: 10-16-2002
Fri, 01-20-2012 - 2:59pm

LOL, what a nice post to start out my puter day - though I had this post up last night - ds ya know ...

I would have loved to vote "send my dh right out there to shovel" -

I voted "it depends" -

I always have the doggie chore so I have to get in it, but then if there is anything I consider pretty about it (wink) I get to see it up front (not behind a window glass).

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-16-2002
Fri, 01-20-2012 - 3:02pm

Hay Donna I just read in my little doggie book, that you can clip hairy dog feet between the toes to prevent that snow build-up. That is if Shelby would tolerate the groomer doing that - or maybe you already have it done, I don't know ...

Gotta love our snow-doggies even if they don't love the snow - my little mini schnauzer hates rain.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-16-2002
Fri, 01-20-2012 - 3:10pm
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:
When it snows I .. Don't ever see snow in my state where I live Stay indoors and read and have cocoa Sit by the fire Get right out there and shovel Send my dh right out there to shovel Don't shovel snow, it will melt eventually Shovel? I'm making a snowman Hit the road and go skiing It depends .. please share Other .. please share
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 01-18-2003
Fri, 01-20-2012 - 3:13pm
hugss wrote:
gram2katnsam wrote:
hugss wrote:
gram2katnsam wrote:

Doesn't snow where I live:(

Have you ever seen snow fall Fran?
Been in it ever?
You don't know what you're missing :)

Yes, I was born and lived in Ohio for 10 years...
Walked to school many times on cold snowy days...

Actually it has snowed here a couple times that I remember..
Once was Dec. 1968, the night before my dd was born...

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Fri, 01-20-2012 - 3:31pm
gram2katnsam wrote:
hugss wrote:
gram2katnsam wrote:
hugss wrote:
gram2katnsam wrote:

Doesn't snow where I live:(

Have you ever seen snow fall Fran?
Been in it ever?
You don't know what you're missing :)

Yes, I was born and lived in Ohio for 10 years...
Walked to school many times on cold snowy days...

Actually it has snowed here a couple times that I remember..
Once was Dec. 1968, the night before my dd was born...




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Fri, 01-20-2012 - 3:34pm
jammin2bach wrote:

LOL, what a nice post to start out my puter day - though I had this post up last night - ds ya know ...

I would have loved to vote "send my dh right out there to shovel" -

I voted "it depends" -

I always have the doggie chore so I have to get in it, but then if there is anything I consider pretty about it (wink) I get to see it up front (not behind a window glass).




iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Fri, 01-20-2012 - 9:08pm
jammin2bach wrote:
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:
When it snows I .. Don't ever see snow in my state where I live Stay indoors and read and have cocoa Sit by the fire Get right out there and shovel Send my dh right out there to shovel Don't shovel snow, it will melt eventually Shovel? I'm making a snowman Hit the road and go skiing It depends .. please share Other .. please share
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-16-2002
Sat, 01-21-2012 - 6:30pm


well dh has long johns top and bottoms, socks, jeans,shirt, and often a second sweater.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Sun, 01-22-2012 - 8:41am
jammin2bach wrote:


well dh has long johns top and bottoms, socks, jeans,shirt, and often a second sweater.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-27-2004
Sun, 01-22-2012 - 3:11pm
I don't get soaked when I go walking in the snow. You and your friend ought to try it at least once. ; >)

Photobucket