Which part of your body needs the most work to be in great shape?

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Which part of your body needs the most work to be in great shape?
16
Tue, 09-20-2011 - 12:45am
Which part of your body needs the most work to be in great shape? Tummy Arms Hips Thighs Butt Legs Oh come on, I look great Combo .. please share Other .. please share




Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
other...I just am controlling.
Avatar for grammyellen
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-04-2007

i said tummy because after all i've eaten the last couple of weeks, i've gained a couple of pounds.

Photobucket

Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
grammyellen wrote:

i said tummy because after all i've eaten the last couple of weeks, i've gained a couple of pounds.

I cna understand that Ellen,
Most of the food was good there tough right?





Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
How wonderful everything is in good shape for you Aileen,
Must be nice to know that youdon't really need to work on any special area :)




iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Not any more Hugs....just control all the way.
I do not want to go back to my regular sizes or beyond like I did before.
Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000

How about..."All of the above!!"

My body is a constant work in progress and when I get it to where I want it to be, it will continue to be a work in progress keeping it there!! Even then, it won't be in "great shape", just acceptable shape. Ohhh..the joys of aging!! LOL

Photobucket

Avatar for grammyellen
iVillage Member
Registered: 04-04-2007
hugss wrote:
grammyellen wrote:

i said tummy because after all i've eaten the last couple of weeks, i've gained a couple of pounds.

I cna understand that Ellen,
Most of the food was good there tough right?


yes, the only bad meal i had was the last night.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 07-09-2001

How about all of the above?





 




Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
sweetrose007x wrote:
Not any more Hugs....just control all the way.
I do not want to go back to my regular sizes or beyond like I did before.

You're very lucky that all is toned & looking great Aileen :)





Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
ludam wrote:

How about all of the above?




Pages