Winter - wonder?

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-16-2002
Winter - wonder?
20
Mon, 01-16-2012 - 2:05pm

This may be a bit of a challenge - however!

Name one or two things that you enjoy about winter or cold weather that you don't like about summer/hot weather.

Think hard now ...

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-16-2002
Mon, 01-16-2012 - 2:08pm

When I get to it, I enjoy washing dishes, b/c it warms my hands.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 01-18-2003
Mon, 01-16-2012 - 2:24pm

I like....

wearing my fluffy robe and socks

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Mon, 01-16-2012 - 5:22pm
jammin2bach wrote:

This may be a bit of a challenge - however!

Name one or two things that you enjoy about winter or cold weather that you don't like about summer/hot weather.

Think hard now ...

lol you know i is a hatein`this time of year....lets see

you can skidoo...used to love that as a kid

also you can cross country ski or snow shoe.

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Mon, 01-16-2012 - 5:28pm

Wear boots, cozy up under a blanket with a fire :)




iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Mon, 01-16-2012 - 5:28pm

yes i do like my fireplace but a beach firepit is nicer lol

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Mon, 01-16-2012 - 5:32pm
gram2katnsam wrote:

I like....

wearing my fluffy robe and socks

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 03-08-2005
Mon, 01-16-2012 - 5:34pm
hugss wrote:

Wear boots, cozy up under a blanket with a fire :)

unless they are boots to wear with jeans or a cooler day to wear them with a skirt...i hate winter boots!!!!

Photobucket
Avatar for hugss
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-25-2010
Mon, 01-16-2012 - 5:44pm
veercan2005 wrote:
hugss wrote:

Wear boots, cozy up under a blanket with a fire :)

unless they are boots to wear with jeans or a cooler day to wear them with a skirt...i hate winter boots!!!!

LOL .. they do keep your feet warm though :)




iVillage Member
Registered: 10-07-2008
Mon, 01-16-2012 - 5:55pm
love the cool to cold temps.
wearing long sleeve blouses.
Avatar for neverstopping
iVillage Member
Registered: 02-25-2000
Tue, 01-17-2012 - 12:35am

Warm cozy sweats and long sleeved shirts.

No humidity or sweat!!

Photobucket

Pages