Almost there!

Community Leader
Almost there!
Fri, 03-07-2014 - 10:40pm

I hit 35 weeks tomorrow (Saturday) so I'm almost at term.  I can't wait to meet the baby!  I have a feeling I'll go early (37-ish weeks?), which isn't an unreasonable belief considering I've never gone late.  As long as I make it to my next MW appointment, where they do the GBS swab, I'll be happy.  Even then would still be too early (only 36+2 when I go to my next appointment) so I'm hoping to hang in another week after that.  Then Baby can home whenever it wants.  As long as it's sooner rather than later, that is.  ;)

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-11-2014 - 3:56pm

Yeah Rhae!!! How are you feeling otherwise :) Good luck for the next few weeks! BABY!! YEAH
I had an appointment today and the Dr. used the words "Growing substantially" WOW, and then his jaw almost hit the floor when I told him I was 3 weeks early and still weighed 7lbs 2 oz and my hubby was 3 days over due and weighed 10 pounds. Until they start checking me, they aren't changing due date or anything, but I was told I am measuring big... Big baby coming my way!! HAHA thanks hunny.

Shana
Wife to Diego
Mommy to Luna and Panda - Furrybabies
Soon to be mommy to Xavi - Due April 27, 2014

Community Leader
Wed, 03-12-2014 - 6:34pm

I'm feeling pretty tired.  Slept most of the day yesterday and quite a bit of today.  I'm also waddling pretty badly, especially when I have to pee!  How are you feeling?

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-21-2014 - 6:17pm

I am tired also, I can't get a nap during the week but I sleep most of the day Saturday, and Sunday afternoons. Xavi is nonstop moving and it just blows my mind because they say since the baby is getting bigger they won't move as much but honestly I've felt him move more the last few weeks more than ever before. Little bum here, foot here hands punching my bladder. At least he’s head down, which is good :) I'm getting swollen feet and hands, and I have an appointment on Tuesday and I'm hoping they say "oh just a few more weeks" like 2-3 rather than 4-5. Oh but I love it!! Can't wait to hear your arrival story!! :) GL

Shana
Wife to Diego
Mommy to Luna and Panda - Furrybabies
Soon to be mommy to Xavi - Due April 27, 2014