u/s update.

iVillage Member
u/s update.
Thu, 08-18-2011 - 3:27pm

Alright, so we didnt see a heartbeat, which she warned me before we even started that it might be too early. She said we might not see a heartbeat, we might not even see the baby yet so not to panic. We didnt really see anything at first, so she did an internal u/s. With the internal we saw a tiny little thing, which was the baby, but was too small to see a heartbeat. She said everything was measuring to 6 weeks and 2-3 days, which is smack on with what its supposed to be. According to her, everything looks great. She did however schedule me to come back in 10 days to show me the heartbeat... just to reasure me.... so I guess everything went good? still dont want to get my hopes up, I still have a long way to go, and after losing our last one at our 18 week ultrasound., they're more scary than fun, which really sucks.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: cjappert
Thu, 08-18-2011 - 7:00pm
Sounds like a good update to me! And back in 10 days, that's awesome! Thanks for letting us know!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-18-2011 - 9:27pm
Sounds great to me! I know you will feel so much better seeing the h/b. :) Not too much longer until that now!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-20-2011 - 9:16am
I'm sure everything is fine =) My Dr had warned me she wouldn't see much either but my recheck a week later was fine! Hopefully the week flies by for you
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers