Congratulations to all who've delivered and best of luck to those still waiting!

iVillage Member
Congratulations to all who've delivered and best of luck to those still waiting!
Wed, 04-25-2012 - 1:12pm

Haven't been able to get on here much.

Sarah

Lily Jane 4/6/05

Stella Mae 11/29/06

iVillage Member
I feel so bad for being some MIA while loving on Levi and having a lot of personal things going on. I can't believe Levi is just a few days short of 6 weeks already too and some have yet to deliver! I'm trying to get caught up on birth stories and announcements today and the rest of the board. Hopefully we'll all be back on track soon!
sig2-sm

iVillage Member

You know time has gone by so fast I hadn't even realized we were at the tail end of April already! Adam is already 6 weeks old...can't believe he will soon be 2 months already.

Congrats to all new mommas and I hope that everyone else will soon be delivering their healthy LO. If I missed anyone's birth story I am sorry, I've been trying to keep up! I love reading about everyone's experiences. Though I do have to say that I get a little sad reading through because I didn't get to have the vag birth that I had with my other three and it was my last time this time around and I felt like I missed out. I love the whole birthing experience and am glad that at least I get to live it through everyone else!

Karen

iVillage Member
Hope you and all the other mommas are adjusting well :) Many are getting ready to start hitting the one month mark. I find that amazing!

Photobucket<