anyone co-sleeping

iVillage Member
anyone co-sleeping
Mon, 04-23-2012 - 3:43pm
Im a big co sleeper.
Love to snuggle with my lo
My dh has no problem with it.
I bf all through the night.
My bed is up against the wall now and i just make a little bed for baby in the corner of our bed.

Some do not feel it is safe..... I know....but it is what works for me. ;)

Just wondering how many other cosleepers we have?
Or where does your lo sleep?

How much sleep are you getting in a night.? (I really don't have a clue but I think we wake up about 3 times) I just keep baby plugged in. (One positive with having big boobies...it easy to nurse laying down)

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-24-2012 - 10:02pm
we co sleep. so much easier for nursing and after a month or so baby doesnt usually even wake me up to nusre, they just pull my top down.

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-25-2012 - 12:06am
So nice to hear others are like me.....:)

My babies usually stay in bed till next child has come along.

:)
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-25-2012 - 1:20pm
Yup - co sleeper here too! We have the Arms Reach mini co sleeper attached to the bed but I have found with all 3 of my girls they sleep better in the bed with us for the first few months. We only have a queen sized bed but it still works. DH and I are not active sleepers and I totally agree with the others that you sleep way differently in the bed with a newborn. We transition to the co sleeper around 3-4 months and then usually to a crib around 10-12 months.

Sarah

Lily Jane 4/6/05

Stella Mae 11/29/06

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-25-2012 - 4:07pm
Delaney sleeps right beside me. Both of my boys slept in our bed, and got the boot when the next baby came along! I've never been afraid of squishing any of them-I think you get a built in sensor for things like that once the baby comes!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pages