Anyone think they'll pop on Easter or April Fool's Day? :)

iVillage Member
Anyone think they'll pop on Easter or April Fool's Day? :)
Thu, 02-23-2012 - 2:21pm

Im due on the 18th but my Bday is the 11th, i would be excited if i had her on my b day. or April fools, im sure ppl would think we were joking. lol

pregnancy calendar
iVillage Member
I think it is unlikely since I have never had a baby early before. I am really hoping it won't be on Easter morning since we have so much fun finding treats with the kids.

Photobucket

iVillage Member

Actually, April 1st is the "Goal date" for me to make it to this pregnancy. I will be 37wks then. But I don't see April 1st coming. Also don't see April 8th either.

Brandie Lilypie - Personal picture
iVillage Member
i doubt it. i was born on easter (april16th) but i highly doubt i'll make it to april
Photobucket
iVillage Member

I've sad April fools since I got pregnant... That being said I called Thanksgiving day as my four year old birthday which he was indeed born 11/22/2007 He was my butter ball turkey day baby! I am hoping to avoid Easter as my youngest DS will turn 3 the day after. Either is a possibility since I am Due on the 3rd. April fools seems more like her style lol!

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Originally I would not have minded Easter this year (April 8th) because that is my mom's birthday. My mom and I are very close and I would be honored if they had the same birthday. However.... with our big patio renovation thing probably happening then I can't say I'd like it to be that early. lol I want to enjoy my back yard before she gets here! :P If she is anything like my boys before her though, she is very likely to be born that first week of April.

Photobucket<

iVillage Member

That would be cool for your baby to share birthday with mom. My oldest shares her birthday with my dad and they are so close and it is just awesome.

I think this one will likely be over due. It kind of stinks as if I get induced on the 5th or 6th I may not be home for Easter or at least I will be fresh out of the hospital and not going to be up to being the Easter bunny this year. DH always lets me do it because he knows I love it so much.

An April Fool's baby wouldn't surprise me but I don't think I have a big chance of that happening. We will have to see! :)

Karen

iVillage Member
Neither are likely for me either - my babies go to term and I'm due on the 15th which actually may be a few days earlier than actual. April 1st would be much too early and Easter isn't realistic but possible I guess. My 3rd baby's birthday is on the 3rd so I would like at least a week separation in their birth dates if at all possible. :)
sig2-sm

iVillage Member
I can hope, but i doubt it!!!! I always go all the way and then some!!! Lol
iVillage Member

April fools is a possibility